5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff
T'was perfect. Came on time, boxers where well packed, lasted long. Nothing to complain about, really good deal, glad I saw it.
Published on 15 Aug. 2012 by Seyi Mak

3.0 out of 5 stars Really not sure
Published 6 months ago by powdersnow

3.0 out of 5 stars Really not sure, 21 Dec. 2014
Over the years I have owned several pair of Calvin Klein pants. These are "different". OK They are cheaper in price, but do not appear to be the quality material (that I am used to). Also - at the front they are straight with no "pouch" area. They have become "baggy" after a few washes. .....not sure at all on these. Not the same quality that I am used to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decline in Quality, 9 Sept. 2013
Fabric doesn't seem as good as it used to be, still pretty comfy though.

Personally I don't think they were worth the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 15 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars so happy, 21 Feb. 2015
I always wear mens pants just because its so comfy to lounge about and i sometimes find that material used on girls underwear just is tacky and cheap...
This is a real good deal, it fits perfectly for me (as a small).. it makes my ass look amazing :)
I suggest if you're investing in a new brand that you go with these, in the long run you save a lot of money because Topman, River Island and Primark are all tacky when it comes to pants

5.0 out of 5 stars CK boxers, 27 Mar. 2011
I got this as a gift for my dad....they are amazingly soft and fit great, stretchy so no worries if you are not sure. My brother wants as well so have to order another few boxes ;o)

2.0 out of 5 stars Are these CK?, 15 July 2013
Alan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
No quibbles with the seller, they were delivered on time and efficiently. All looks good with CK packaging and all. I just have my doubts as to whether these are genuine. The elastic seems a bit cheap and tight compared to my shop bought CK pants. On the whole, not particularly happy with these. I will keep them for spare but will probably be rid of them sooner than I imagined.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top notch quality but..., 14 Sept. 2013
R. Loureiro "GoldenHerb" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I had at least 7 of this boxer short that lasted for more than 2 years of weekly wear / washing cycles. They were very confortable and adapted perfectly to the body. I simply loved them.
The new packs I bough recently (July 2013) to replace the old ones sort of let me down a bit as I find the M size to be now smaller and to squeeze a bit. The design and material remain the same but the manufacturer changed (they were "made in bangladesh" before, and now are made in Philippines). This is probably due to a difference in the molds.
If you have the chance try them first in a store to determine the best size for you.
Other than that the quality remais top notch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Chappy Again, 20 Jun. 2011
Good boxers at a good price!
Trunk style so plenty of room to manouvre. Wash well, no colour run into white band.
buying 2 new sets soon so what more do you need to know!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice pants!, 19 Jan. 2014
great quality underwear for a reasonable price. They were delivered really quickly. My husband looks fab in them and was really pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described!!, 12 Aug. 2012
Sash Gauchan (Colchester, Essex) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable and for the price it asks for it's worth every penny. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's thinking of buying it!

Calvin Klein Low Rise Trunks 3er Boxershorts black L