5.0 out of 5 stars how true to life even today
a must read. picked it up, could not put it down. it is so realistic to true life depending on how we see and view life. covers things we all, not just asians, men and women would rather forget and brush under the carpet. have read tears behind the veil and looking forward to reading the third one 'tears behind closed doors'. a must read!!!
Published on 25 Dec 2009 by Zebba Mehrban

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectations..poorly written
Published on 22 Jan 2012 by Ruby

5.0 out of 5 stars how true to life even today, 25 Dec 2009
Zebba Mehrban "mini" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tears of Silence (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectations..poorly written, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tears of Silence (Kindle Edition)
I bought this on kindle - having read a positive review and the author's description. I was bitterly dissapointed in the quality of the writing...the story itself was very interesting but I felt like I was reading a piece of English homework i'd handed in at the age of 13! I read it to the end as I thought it may improve but it didn't. Definitely not one of my best buys! Unfortunately I purchased both this author's books at the same time and the other was much the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tears of Silence (Kindle Edition)
I read many many books. I have found his book very confusing. Not enough information is given throughout the book. Therefore the scene is never set and your not quite sure whats going on. The author really should include more detail in her work especially just mentioning that now her character has aged a few years. It felt as if the book is incomplete and the author kept skipping from one topic to another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tears of silence, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tears of Silence (Kindle Edition)
What an inspiring women, certainly an eye opener, an inspiring read but with sadness and achievement, couldnt put this book down, it has left me thinking and reevaluating my personal life thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars worth a read, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tears of Silence (Kindle Edition)
i am reading this now and am hopping its as good as jean sasson books . this seems good to me as the pages are going over nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars a sad book, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tears of Silence (Paperback)
thought this book was great ,was very interesting to see how different countries have rules , would read more of these type of books

Tears of Silence