5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful bit of heritage!
I ordered mine on Amazon and it arrived the next day in a lovely little box.
I was worried it would be too small but it fits perfectly. It's a nice delicate size so it is noticeable but not imposing. A fantastic piece to show my pride in my culture!

I highly recommend!
Published on 29 Sep 2010 by Amelia

1.0 out of 5 stars jewellery
I won't by jewellery on the internet again. A product that needs to be seen and tried on. mistake was made and it was to costly to send back.
Published 19 months ago by Teresa

5.0 out of 5 stars This was Perfect, 16 Nov 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend for our first anniversary and it's absolutely fantastic. It looks gorgeous, fits perfectly and has all the right elements like being incredibly light-weight but not too delicate that it breaks easily.

This is the perfect little thing for a girl and the irish history behind it makes it feel all the more romantic through her eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Little Ring, 22 Oct 2013
Beautiful little ring and fits perfect, had one compliment already, only had it a few days, very happy customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Sep 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my niece who is mad on buffy the vampire slayer and apoarently was her best present. Really nice ring with plenty of detail in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 May 2013
Beautiful piece of jewellery! I've always loved the claddagh design and have been looking for the perfect ring for ages. I've finally found it!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 29 May 2013
Wow the beautiful ring and the amazing packaging made my day. arrived quickly and promptly in a cute purple ring box. the box itself looks really expensive and the ring fits perfectly in there.
the ring it beautiful but small. sits perfectly on my fingure
would defiantly recommend to buy this ring as its worth more than u actually pay!
BRILLIANT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buffy-tastic, 4 May 2013
After seeing this ring on one of my favourite TV shows, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I really wanted it! This one made by Heritage is beautifuland has extremely satisfied me as a fan. I would recommend this to anyone who loves jewellery and the show, great product! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped for, 27 Dec 2012
Miss Tank "Nina" (London) - See all my reviews
Been wanting a Claddagh ring for over 10 years after seeing it in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." The ring is exactly as described and looks beautiful on my finger! It's also true to size. Definitely recommend for any avid Buffy fan.

1.0 out of 5 stars jewellery, 1 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Small Irish Claddagh Ring (Jewellery)
Bought this by my boyfriend about a year ago and it has lasted really well. Really pretty and comfortable to wear. It has scuffed slightly but is not too noticeable. Really love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Ring, 24 Oct 2014
Great little Ring, bught for Christmas for my 9 year old daughter and was impressed with the packaging and the ring itself is great quality and value for money