5.0 out of 5 stars nice
I received my celtic knot ring very quick and I love it. It is cute and delicate ad although had it for a year now the silver did not tun dark, it is still like new. I wear it almost daily.
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by bruby

1.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near as good as it looks in the picture.
Published on 27 Aug 2011 by Phyllida Stevens-Gently

1.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near as good as it looks in the picture., 27 Aug 2011
Instant disappointment on opening the box. From the photo I was expecting a slightly chunky, well made and quite substantial item. What I received was a cheap-looking badly-made (mass produced machine rolled pressed silver churned out by a machine) thoroughly nasty (lots of casting snags and flaws) insubstantial (thin) item that bore only a passing resemblance to the picture. Even the proportions are different. I can only assume that the photo is of the very smallest size they do (size H? size I?) I bought this is a size Q - not a large size, a mid-range size - for my middle finger. Lord alone only knows what it would look like in a size T. The photo is very misleading and the item a total disappointment. Returned for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 6 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY RING, 2 May 2014
This is a lovely ring although a bit thin........ you get what you pay for!! I bought it for my son who is happy with it for now and it does look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ring, 17 Mar 2014
I'd stopped wearing rings as they were cumbersome and got in the way at work - I'm in a job where constant hand-washing is a must and I've lost count of the number of rings I've accidentally left by the hand-basin ... this is the kind of ring you could wear all the time and hardly know you're wearing it. It is my third Kit Heath piece and won't be my last! Good size, nice and deep (sometimes the pictures give a deceiving sense of thickness) and extremely well-made. Gorgeous classic design and a joy to wear - so comfortable. All in all, very pleased and would recommend. Now looking at this range for a thumb ring ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Celtic ring, 26 Feb 2014
T. Mulcahy (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
First off the ring arrived very promptly. The ring itself is really nice, with the sizing being perfect. The only thing I would say is that the ring is slightly thinner than the picture suggests. Still for the price, very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars happy!, 7 Feb 2014
I would recommend this product I am very pleased with it it looks fab on my finger it arrived very promptly

3.0 out of 5 stars heritage sterling silver celtic ring, 7 Nov 2013
was told by a jeweller my ring size was a v but ordered a w ,but it has turned out to be a bit tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars ceitic ring, 1 Aug 2013
I choose the rate because its a nice smart ring when its on it looks a dear ring and the desighn is good smart for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars celtic ring, 14 April 2013
amethyst (mablethorpe lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
the ring arrived when it was supposed to the sizing was very good I am very satisfied with it the fit is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Aug 2014
Great value for money. Sturdy and pretty solid. Arrived on time nicely packaged. Would recommend to a friend