5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I just received the item and I was very impressed with the customer service and the quality of product, the item was slightly delayed and I was helped in every possible way.
Published 18 months ago by Skynight

3.0 out of 5 stars Very prompt service, yet to be called into action
This looks a very neat bit of kit, but I haven't yet had to use it. We'll see how it works when I'm in a tight spot.
Published 18 months ago by Salvet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Powerbee Portable Diamond Power Bank for Iphones / Ipods / Ipad / HTC / Blackberry / mini usb / micro usb and most tablets (Electronics)
I get up to four full charges for the HTC sensation XL, with one full charge taking less than an hour. It takes a few hours to charge the power pack, but once charged it holds its charge completely.

It feels very nice in your hand, build quality is excellent and fits right in your pocket. Ideal for heavy usage of your phone or going on a trip. I personally use my phone extensively with networking, streaming music and playing hardware intensive games which usually drain my battery. But with this power pack I can continue to use my phone anywhere and for hours!
The enclosed adapters fit a whole range of items and quite a selection of phones, so it can be used for lending it to your friends who need may need a charge.

Also I was extremely impressed with the excellent customer service which is hard to come by. The order was slightly delayed and I was contact by the company within the hour.
I am extremely pleased with my product and the service. And I will recommend it to anyone !

5.0 out of 5 stars A nifty little gadget, 1 July 2013
A. Woodbridge (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Just used this for the first time over a long weekend away. It charged my Blackberry Z10 three times taking it from roughly 30/40% power to 100%. It did this in fairly quick time as well. Faster than my car or laptop. It was kept in a tent subject to temperature fluctuations and was bashed about in a bag as well. On the fourth attempt at charging it added about 20% of power to my phone.It was charged about 2 days prior to leaving home from the laptop. I would say it's worth the money and does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerbee ., 25 Oct 2010
Very impressed with the powerbee, easy to use it has easily charged my htc desire 4 times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar 2014
Great product for the price, it works great and I don't think you need to look any further or for any higher priced products

5.0 out of 5 stars great little item, 1 Mar 2014
this is a great little item. I bought it for my husband and he loves it. Small enough to fit in a pocket, and gives 2 complete charges of his iphone or ipod. perfect for days out or on holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fishing Trips, 27 Feb 2014
Bought this power bank for my fishing trips because it was awkward when my batteries lost their charge,its been a great buy and would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device!!, 26 Feb 2014
I have now ordered 2 Powerbee devices for our household as they are just so versatile. We have many different phones/tablets/ipods that are taken on the move everyday and the Powerbee just makes life easier knowing that you can use with all and you will new have a flat device. Ideal for when your away from mains power, and cheaper than other that do the same job .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Accessory, 25 Feb 2014
Bought this on a whim when my phone battery had let me down again. Since then it has more than justified the purchase, providing me with that piece of mind when I just cannot afford for my battery to die.
It's small and light enough to simply take with me and comfortably charges my phone to 100% at least twice. Great if you find yourself moving around a bit or if you're just tired of finding a suitable plug socket (and carrying around said plug) whenever you need a top up.
Have happily recommended to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerbee Portable Diamond Power Bank, 25 Feb 2014
I had tried a couple of other back up battery devises before i bought this Powerbee Portable Diamond Power Bank, I wish I had seen this one earlier it would have saved me money. This does all it claims to do it has good display when being charged and the two output options makes it more versatile when charging Phone Tablets etc.
I was so pleased with this Item i bought another for my Son and he is also very pleased with his

Robert R

5.0 out of 5 stars Good job, 25 Feb 2014
I bought one of these before a long trip to India, thinking it would be perfect for charging an iPhone 5 on long journeys. I was disappointed to find the box didn't include an iPhone 5 adaptor and was just about to return it when I realised that my normal iPhone charger cable worked perfectly with the Powerbee. I was so pleased with it, I bought one each for my two sons, so they now have now excuse for not being in contact with me!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›