on 31 August 2010
Does £10 seem like an unbelievably low price for a set of three neutral density filters? There's a good reason for the low price - the quality is pretty poor.

The point about a neutral density filter is that it blocks a certain amount of the light without affecting the colour balance of the image - these filters will certainly block out the light but at the expense of a very strong colour cast, especially if you stack the filters.

That said the colour cast can be readily corrected in Photoshop or other editing tools so if you're really on a restricted budget and don't mind the fact that you'll need to manually correct all your images then it may be worth the tenner, just don't expect the kind of results you'd get from a branded filter like Cokin or Lee.
on 24 November 2012
Photos have a red cast. These are not true ND. However, if you are only interested in black&white, these would be a cheap set of filters. I've ordered others since and found the colour much better....It is worth spending more.
on 11 April 2013
I purchased these filters and was amazed at the quality of them, they look and feel like filters that cost 10 times as much
if you are a photographer and you want some good filters that may be cheap, but certainly not cheerful the
build quality is brilliant I think you should give them a try. You will not be disappointed and I normally do not give such a high recommendation unless I really mean it. I have purchased an entire set of filters now everything from graded to star burst and they are all good quality for what I have paid for all of my filters wouldn't have bought you one or two of well-known branded names
so I give them 10 at 10 with four stars
on 26 February 2011
I'm still learning my photography skills but needed some filters, for the money paid I took the gamble and it seems to have paid off. The filters work and the threads seem good and well cut. No issues in getting them on or off the Panasonic lenses and the fit is good. I dare say that as the years go buy and I change cameras I might invest in better filters but to learn the trade there is nothing wrong with these. We used them in the USA shooting picture in the badlands in cloudless and extremely bright blue sky and they certainly help us get the right result. If you are learning or on a tight budget get them. If you are a pro and a pro with a photographers eye you might see a difference but for us we're happy.
on 7 August 2013
Used these quite a lot, work well enough, they do seem to give a slight pinkish tint to the image.

But for the money, no complaints really. Just make sure that you have access to some image processing software.
on 27 March 2013
Everything was as expected. Nice pagkage and protection pockets. Arrived on time. Totally good price considering the quality of the product
on 27 June 2012
These filters are great! I am an amateur photographer, so VERY please with the quality and cost of this product.
on 26 March 2013
Does what it says on the tin but quality is not as good as it might have been although OK for the price.