5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
Published on 29 May 2012 by Hazel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not used to full extent yet
Not used to full extent yet hence only three stars. Will follow up in due course. Looks good optics though.
Published 20 months ago by Sparky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Neewer 67Mm Neutral Density Filter (Nd8) For Kodak, Canon, Nikon, Or Any Camera With A 67Mm Filter-Thread (Electronics)
I wasn't too sure about buying a neutral density filter online and was going to go to a camera shop to buy one suited for my Canon 50D. However I thought heck why not it's super cheap so I bought one. Best idea I've ever had, this little buddy has come with me whenever I've been out and about in bright daylight and sunshine and has been one of the best filters for my camera yet! Fits perfectly onto my camera and comes in a handy little plastic case which I have kept because it does its job of protecting it instead of me having to buy a pouch for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, 22 Feb. 2013
it is a handy peice of equiptment especially when your trying to do longer shutter speeds in the middle of the day such as waterfalls. only downside is that the lens in pretty thin and i cant tell wether its plastic or glass, i think its glass though. but overall, came quick does its job so i have nothing to complain about

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap but works, 5 May 2012
it's is not the most clear glass, but it works perfectly for experimenting with slow shutter speed. still use it when i dont want to bring expensive kit with me for a hike.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not used to full extent yet, 27 July 2013