on 26 January 2011
My husband has the more expensive version of this towel(lifeventure or something like that), but I think this one is just as good. I use it for the gym, and it packs up very small and is lightweight. It absorbs water very quickly and when I wrap it around my hair, my hair is mostly dry before I even use the hair dryer. The towel itself doesn't dry as quickly as my husbands, but much quicker than a regular towel, I hang it up a work for 30 minutes, and I don't have to leave a damp towel in my gym bag all day. I find the highlander one softer than the more expensive one too. The xl is huge, and I can wrap it around myself when leaving the showers. Excellent buy at a good price. Glad I bought it.
on 13 April 2012
I have been so happy with the quality of these towels I ordered more in various sizes. They are compact, highly absorbent, dry very quickly & are simply amazing. As soon as they come into contact with my skin it dries me off with no effort, I just can't recommend them enough. I've used another type of travel towel for years which were never much use (but convenient due to the size & weight) & they will be relegated to the bin. I only wish I tried these years ago!
on 1 October 2013
Highlander XL bath towel.Lovely towel ideal for the beach.Good size,great quality,what you would expect from Highlander.Good carry,storage bag.Very compact.Just what you need to keep your luggage weight down,but have a full length beach towel.
on 10 August 2013
As space was tight I thought I'd give this a try for our holiday. I washed it before we went, and was very impressed whilst we were away. It's absorbent, and dries really quickly. It's also lovely and big so I could wrap myself up whilst in the shower blocks!
on 30 March 2013
Great value for money, quality is much higher than I expected, towels are nice soft micro fibre, really pleased with the purchase!
on 30 May 2013
Wasn't really sure about this but wanted it for travelling because of space. When it arrived ibwashed it & started to use it at home to get used to it & I love it!! It eases well & dries really quickly. The only down side is that itvis a bit of an odd size & shape but it's so good I can live with it!
on 8 February 2013
Great to have to go swimming with, lightweight but a good size.
Could do with being longer to be more like a bathsheet but this is the biggest microfibre towel I could find so therefore it is great.
Nice bright colour.
on 9 June 2013
Wonderful for our caravan holidays and dries as quickly as it says however make sure it is washed on its own for the first few times as this colour runs. Would certainly recommend to other.s
on 20 July 2015
Fantastic. I have a whole load of these as they're ideal for holidays and camping. Very light and the do dry you and the dry in seconds! So no stinky damp towels while camping. This one is huge Big enough to wrap round my size 16 body easily. great for swimming or beach trips when you don't want to be weighed down with bags. Will buy again.
on 3 July 2013
I give this 5 stars we bought 2 of these towels to take on our caravan holiday to try against ordinary
towels these came out tops for drying of and quick drying when towels were wet