on 23 October 2014
I wanted these speakers for a year but wasnt sure they would be worth the price.. when i saw them in the sale i snapped them up and i really wasnt disapointed.. they sound great on my PC.. i play all kinds of music through them and they sound fantastic.. no distortion or tinny-ness.. i`m so glad i finally bought them and i really would recommend them to anyone who wants a nice sound from their PC, Laptop etc. well worth every penny. 5 Stars from me :)
on 22 October 2011
I have had a set of these (in a different colour) for over a year. These are a slightly modified design and they don't come with a carry case, which is a bit of a disappointment, however, if you don't plan on moving them around then it isn't a problem. These we've bought for my daughter for her ninth birthday. The great news is, they sound exactly the same. Whilst the bass port is fantastic at creating the low noises, it's the overall coherence of the resultant sound stage that impresses the most. These small marvels just shouldn't sound as good as they do. Don't expect wall shattering volumes, although at a push, they will fill a small room without any noticable distortion, they're no replacement for a big box hi fi unit, but they are perfect for kids, travelling and computers. Everyone that hears them is blown away by the overall sound quality, Can't recommend them highly enough. Whilst listening to them this morning, I just laughed because they just shouldn't sound this good. There's no other small speaker system like them in my opinion. Absolutely fantastic and a real bargain for the price.
on 11 January 2016
I got these for my PC, playing music and watching videos.
Impressive looking and seems well built, but the sound quality, for me, was a little too tinny & hollow.
N.B. Delivery, packaging and supplier service was 5 stars.
on 3 March 2015
I purchased these at a low price because they had damage to the speaker mesh and I am very pleased with my purchase. Damage was as described, only superficial. Good sound for my home office, tidy look. My only issue is the wires are all fairly short, as this is designed to be for using with a laptop I guess, but my desk is far from my plug socket so the relatively short wires were a bit of an issue. Recommend these though, overall, I like them a lot. They look good and sound good. I like the hot pink!
on 16 June 2015
I can't believe these tiny thingies are so good!
Seriously man I'm impressed. The minute I got them I tried playing some jungle and dnb to see how they're with bass.
For their size and their price... they're proper epic!
on 26 September 2013
Speakers are fantastic! Sound and quality. Received them well within the time, and at a lower price just because of the colour I think.
Would definately recommend this seller. 10/10. Thankyou!
on 13 December 2015
Absolutely fantastic works great with my laptop and colour not too shocking infact better than black great product fast delivery
on 21 January 2016
excellent sound quality
the connecting wires are a bit short between small speaker
but its just great
on 9 May 2016
Excellent product, well made and did the job perfectly. Would recommend and would definitely buy again.
on 21 January 2015
Very good quality sound produced! Very nice design and colour too.