Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.79

on 12 February 2009
This is a great collection. It has all the hits and a whole lot more. Don's peak was really the mid to late seventies, this cd covers his first decade in the business.

The classics 'I Recall A Gypsy Woman' and 'Amanda' start off followed by the chart toppers 'You're My Best Friend', 'Tulsa Time' and 'I Believe In You'. There are tracks here you won't have heard and are a real eye opener to the gentle giant of country. Adios.
on 27 May 2010
I really like this CD. I already owned it but I lost all my music on my PC and I couldn't find the original CD so purchased it again. I like every song on it and Don Williams voice is so good.
on 4 October 2010
This really is don Williams at his best. EVery song is well known and is delightful to sing along to or just to relax listening to his lovely soothing voice.Buy it and enjoy!
on 13 March 2012
We have an old L.P. (long player)record and have been trying to buy the C.D. No luck in the local shops. Bought from you and the sound is perfect, a real bargin at the price, and took me back forty years. A must for all the sentimentals out there.
on 17 May 2016
This is a great collection of songs by Don Williams. It's a single CD with 23 songs - that span his solo career as a singer-songwriter (from the early 1970's onwards), displaying his unique brand of American country music. He possesses a distinct and smooth bass-baritone voice, and his soft tones are perfect for ballads.

I've seen him play live, and he's fantastic. While I recommend his studio albums, this "The Very Best Of" is a good selection from his songbook.

The tracks include: I Recall A Gypsy Woman, Amanda, Shelter Of Your Eyes, We Should Be Together, You're My Best Friend, Tulsa Time, 'Till The Rivers All Run Dry, Some Broken Hearts Never Mend, Lay Down Beside Me, I Believe In You, Good Ole Boys Like Me, I Wouldn't Want To Live If You Didn't Love Me, I'm Just A Country Boy, The Ties That Bind, (Turn Out The Lights) And Love Me Tonight, Say It Again, It Must Be Love, Love Me Over Again, Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good, If Hollywood Don't Need You, Love Is On A Roll, Stay Young, and That's The Thing About Love.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 17 September 2015
This is a beautiful crafted masterpiece from one of the best country singers ever his smooth voice is one in a million, every song has a poignant message. Don Williams is also in his own right a brilliant song writer this album has most of his best songs and they are mainly for the beginning of his solo career in the early seventys highly recommended buy sit back and relax.
on 27 June 2014
Always been a long standing Don Williams follower. bought this CD to replace my scratched one.
good purchase for the money it has all his big hits on just what i was looking for.pity i can only give it five stars worth 10 out of 10.
on 4 January 2013
Not being a great fan of country and western.Received cd as a present was sceptical.But have had my eyes opened to what a great artist he is.A true masterpiece.
on 9 January 2013
Excellent all round. Great service.Great communication. A pleasure to do business with.Hope to deal with you again. Very happy with my purchase.Thank You!!!
on 17 April 2012
Another great listening experience with Don Wiillams. Just sit back and feel a lot more relaxed.This artist always makes you feel better.