on 28 April 2014
This really is an eye-catching piece of sturdy but lighweight METAL WALL ART, measuring around 51 cm (widest); 52 cm (longest).

With a slight curve, it features two bottles and five glasses, all enhanced with black metal wiring.
It has a subdued shiny finish and the colours are mainly green and orange, with a mottle effect in places, giving that 'rustic' look.
The back is matte black and has two rigid circular hangers, situated towards the top.

It arrived safely, well bubble-wrapped in a large plain cardboard box and the one-piece decoration went straight onto a painted white wall, which was crying out for a strong focal point. This filled the gap and has become a general discussion point, with several requests for the stockist (which says it all, as far as I am concerned)!
Mine is reflected by this, a perfect colour match which stands below and, along with a black metalwork wine rack (complete with real bottles), the area looks well planned (it definitely wasn't)!

Handmade/painted, so no two pieces are exactly the same.
Mine is slightly darker in colour than the current pictures on Amazon.
44 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2012
Having seen something similar when we were on holiday, we bought this to go in our conservatory to remind us of lazy holidays in the West Country. Really pleased with the product and it arrived quickly.
on 9 July 2013
The wall art was everthing I expected it to be. The colour and sizewas perfect. What an amazing difference it makes to the wall. with the colour of your wall showing through. Delivery was very quick and was well packed up. Thank you.
on 17 January 2013
It was exactly what I wanted for my new kitchen, the colours are exact. It has enhanced the kitchen

Many thanks
on 1 December 2013
Not as good as in the picture but has brightened up a wall in the kitchen and I do like wall art.
on 4 September 2013
exactly what I expected and looks really good in my garden, I would recommend this item to anyone who wants to brighten up a wall or fence
on 3 June 2014
A VERY NICE ITEM BUT A LOT SMALLER THAN I THOUGHT. HOWEVER THE SIZES WERE GIVEN WHEN I VIEWED SO ONLY MYSELF TO BLAME.
on 31 August 2013
ordered this monday eve and was delivered to me by courier wed morning.product just as stated on amazon,colors exact, and was just what i wanted for my newly redecorated kitchen.very pleased with my purchase.
on 2 August 2013
For the price I thought this may be a little 'tacky', I could not have been further from the truth. It is a well made good looking piece of wall art and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 16 October 2014
Lovely piece of metal artwork, exactly what was wanted, and exactly as described. Superb quality. Fantastic delivery too.
Would definitely recommend.