5.0 out of 5 stars Even Tidier
Already bought the green ones but found so many uses for them I bought some more in black!

Excellent cable tidy. A really neat idea that looks good and works well. Made of silicon with powerful magnets to ensure your cable is secured properly. My headphone cables are no longer a tangled web of frustration :D

Highly recommended.
Published on 4 Oct 2010 by John Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting little things
They certainly do what they're supposed to - you wrap your leads around the 'thin' bit and then put the magnetic clasps together.

Doesnt look too impressive but thats what you get for £1.15
Published 21 months ago by Nick Hindley

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Tidier, 4 Oct 2010
John Young (Herne Bay, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proporta Headphone Earphone Earbud Earpod Cable Tidy - Pack of 3 for iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C iPad 2 3 4 mini Air Kindle HTC Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 Note iPod classic touch shuffle nano Beats Sennheiser Wire Organiser (Electronics)

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proporta Headphone Cable Tidy, 31 May 2012
Supplier was great - Item arrived within 2 days of placing order - fantastic.

They are very strong magnets - so strong infact that one if the three, the magnet came out of its casing and has to be re-glued (Not an issue really, a glue gun will sort this out no worries)

I find it best to actually side the magnets apart now instead of trying to pull them open.

They are great to use when out running stops the headphone wire hitting you in the face, and as a general cable tidy - for the price I would recommend these.

Update: RE: The Magnet that fell out of the holder: - I contacted Proporta yesterday to let them know (the magnet split in 2 and I didn't want to attempt to re-glue this myself)I think as the magnets themselves are so strong but also really small, shock or impact in transit could have caused this - anyway, Proporta emailed me a response last night saying they will happily send out a replacement as each Proporta Item has a Lifetime exchange warranty!!!! COME ON GUYS - IF THIS ISN'T THE BEST NEWS EVER TO WAKE UP TOO - Amazing customer service (id employ her) and a hassle free resolution - I rate them even higher now because of this- 4starts to 5 starts now! Add them to your favorite sellers as you will want to do business with these guys.

Update 2: New replacement 3 pack arrived on Wednesday, after the bank holiday weekend - exactly as i was told it was going to - it was here by 10am as well. All 3 are in perfect working order.

I have been using these for a week now - I use 1 with my headphones - it really makes a difference sealing them with this device instead of just leaving them rolled up - when I put them in the case and remove them again, they are not all tangled up - effortless.
I have also been using one when out running as it holds the cable securely to my t-shirt and stops it from swinging into my face.
I have a 3rd one on my desk at work - it holds my phone charging cable on the desk - I have some bits of metal on my desk so this works fantastically - I can have the charging cable on the desk and use the magnets opened and pressing down on top of the cable (on the metal plate) holds it perfectly on my desk.
There are so many uses for these little gadgets - I don't know why i haven't brought them before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proporta Headphone Cable Tidy, 23 Nov 2010
I really like these. They do just what they said and they do it well.
I wish they'd make a larger size for all my other cables though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little product, headphones life saver, 1 Aug 2012
I was getting really fed up by keep buying new heaphones because they didnt last for long time due my mess in the bag (I know, u think, U WOMAN! lol) Then I found this little masterpiece and Its just great. It makes the cable nice and organized and believe my current headphones will last for loooong time. Very good idea, Proporta!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and Practical, 21 Aug 2011
Ced_Gwynedd (Gwynedd, Wales) - See all my reviews
Using these cable tidies, you only need to fold your cables and the magnets will clasp them shut. Works for some thicker cables too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and useful., 28 Feb 2013
I fold up my cables, it keeps them in place. Easy. I then use it as a shirt clip to stop my headphones dangling or pulling from my ears - I always have problems with the clips provided by headphones manufacturers for this purpose, and these work far better for me! As others have said, I only wish they made a bigger version for other cables that need tidying... Excellent little doohickeys, and since I got them while they were reduced, they really cost pence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential little gadget, 3 in a pack, wouldn't be without them., 31 Aug 2014
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
We have a couple of sets of these and they're so useful. No more pockets full of tangled head phone cables!. They're so simple to use and the little magents are really strong. I'd recommend you slide the magnets apart rather than pull them. Much easier that way. My only problem is how many times people see me using a tidy and then try to 'borrow' one because they're so useful!. Essential little gadget and I can't believe I went for so long without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy and very useful for headphone cord management., 7 July 2014
Having bought several of these some time ago, I have been too generous and given them away to friends and family as they love them as well.
They are so useful and easy to use I have bought more, this time I hope to keep them for myself!
Such a simple yet extremely effective product. I have no problems recommending them.
Many thanks to Proporta for selling them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the tangle, 8 Aug 2013
These little headphone cable tidy clasps are very good and easy to use. No more tangle just slide the 2 magnets apart; don't try to pull apart just slide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Aug 2013
Neat little gadget for sorting that extra length on your ipod cables, the extra strong earth magnets means it won't pull apart and get lost either. Much better idea than wrapping your cable around a little flat gadget as that tends to stretch and break your cable eventually, either that or I am heavy handed with the winders...