on 26 April 2014
The crystal arrived in a jiffy bag that offered little protection, so unsurprisingly, the crystal was rather crumpled. The seller wanted me to pay for the return. I was unable to reach an understanding with the seller (even after I provided photographic evidence they asked for) and had to file a complaint with Amazon. Amazon intervened and I got my refund WITHOUT returning the item. I am mostly posting this review because I want to alert buyers to the fact that they DO NOT have to pay for returns if the product they received was faulty. It is actually against the law for sellers to ask buyers to pay for these returns. I would suggest that buyers be cautious when buying from this seller.
I ordered three of these, only one was large like the one shown in the picture. The other two were quite small - medium comparatively. I was very disappointed with the size of two of them, but will keep them because of the need /purpose for which I bought them. However I will not be purchasing more of this without guarantee on the actual size I will get.
on 26 February 2013
Product is a great size and incredibly powerful. Has helped my back and dispel negative energy very effectively. Loved it so much a bought some more for family. One of the most powerful crystals I reckon.
on 10 May 2015
Beautiful piece of black tourmaline!
It came nicely packed within 48 hours an it's bigger than I expected. It's twice as big than a piece I bought in a shop for 5 pounds!
I will definitely buy again from CrystalAge
on 8 December 2015
bigger than what i expected it be, fantastic would recommend
on 15 December 2015
Vety small 2cm cm x1.5 cm and one end was broken in half
review image
on 17 March 2015
I should have listened to others. Regrettably, I ordered three of these at one go and made a big mistake. All the stones are tiny, chipped and just rubbish. They appear to be like the waste left over after the good ones are made. Complete waste of my money. Cannot believe that somebody has the conscience to sell junk at 11.79 pounds.
on 16 March 2014
Great piece of crystal nice fair size. Presented well and good service quick and simple nice to add to collection
on 17 February 2014
its a nice piece of tourmaline rock but I haven't stared to appreciate it yet so no other comments
packaging and delivery were within the expected range no complaints at all
on 25 May 2016
Just like in the picture. Very pleased.

See one answered question