5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sized Stone
This was a good sized stone and i'm very pleased with it, it came in 2 big chunks and a shard, good value for money.
Published 21 months ago by Chris

2.0 out of 5 stars looks nothing like the picture
again disapointed in my purches, my crystal looks nothing like the picture so again i feel like iv been done, dont know what more to say, but bas business... !!!
Published 11 months ago by HELENA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sized Stone, 23 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue kyanite, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blue Kyanite Healing Crystal (Personal Care)
I was not expecting such a big piece of the blue kyanite crystal. Very happy and pleased with the service. Will definitely purchase from seller in the near future. Thank You.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks nothing like the picture, 26 Sep 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near the size I was expecting, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Blue Kyanite Healing Crystal (Personal Care)
Item arrived quickly but I was disappointed by it's size, The Matchsticks I use to light my incense sticks are larger in length and diameter. I sent a message to make the supplier aware of my displeasure and their reply seemed to be a formatted "size complaint reply" and they said the Photo complied with the "Amazon Platform"? The supplier stipulated that they would reimburse me fully if I returned the item, but by the time I drove to the Village Post Office and purchased a Padded Envelope then paid for the postage I would be about 2.50 down, therefore financially not viable to be returned!
Also their Reply mentioned that they could supply me larger sizes from 10 upwards, I wonder if that's the Larger size they show in their description photo that I thought I was buying?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive personalised customer service by CrystalAge, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Blue Kyanite Healing Crystal (Personal Care)
Very impressive personalised customer service by CrystalAge. When I have written my original review of this product I have mixed it up with another one from Dinosaurs & Fossils (Don't ever buy from them!!!), so I do appologise to CrystalAge for the misunderstanding, they hand-pick each crystal for you and they would go the extra mile to help you pick the right crystal for you, particurly if used for healing purposes. I cannot recommend them enough!

3.0 out of 5 stars alright, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Blue Kyanite Healing Crystal (Personal Care)
its smaller than i expected but this happens a lot with items such as these, can not take much from a photo with no point of reference or size. doesn't look as nice as the photo but with natural products there is not much you could do about this. all in all its ok, not complaining but I'm not jumping for the next one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed!, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Blue Kyanite Healing Crystal (Personal Care)
Unfortunately I was very disappointed with the blue kyanite. I was not expecting it to be so tiny.
Would have been nice if they gave size specifications because this was supposed to have been a gift.
Had to keep it in the end, I was too ashamed to even attempt to present it as a gift.
Mine was about 3 cm long and barely half a cm thick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kyanite crystal., 29 April 2013
Ewan Macdonald "Bookworm" (lochaber. UK) - See all my reviews
Extremely well packaged.
Accompanied by a very informative leaflet which helps considerably in increasing ones knowledge on the properties of crystals.

5.0 out of 5 stars BLUE KYANITE HEALING CRYSTAL, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Blue Kyanite Healing Crystal (Personal Care)
Just to let you know, I am not an expert on crystals. I collect sporadically ie buy rarely and buy what appeals to me. BUT I love this crystal, the colour and form. I usually buy polished crystals and this is in its natural state. It is quite delicate (can crumble if not handled with loving care) so ideal for display or your "altar". Arrived well packaged and delivered five days before date advised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Blue Kyanite Healing Crystal (Personal Care)
Thank you so much for this lovely product. It gives lots of good energy into my house. I am so glad that I bought it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›