5.0 out of 5 stars Moonwalking all the way to the bank
Published 11 months ago by Pheeb

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad
Awful. Bad look. Looked cheap. Shirt had no sleeves. Sent back after trying it on and got another outfit instead
Published 2 months ago by Fahran Gunny

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal Costume (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moonwalking all the way to the bank, 3 May 2013
I decided to start a MJ tribute act after my friends commenting on my resemblance to the great star. So I ordered the costume and 10 minutes later I had donned said ensemble. And Oww did I look like the King of Pop! I was however disappointed that it had no codpiece as I was looking forward to some vigorous hip thrusting, crotch grabbing moves. The material is great for all other typical Wacko moves (moonwalk, knee bend) etc.

ARRAY(0xa73b3c30)