This song seems to get played daily on my favourite radio station. I love it, and although my music collection is pretty big, I didn't have this particular song. Today, after hearing it again for the umpteenth time I came onto Amazon to download it to my iPhone and computers (and also to be saved in my Amazon Cloud account)

Its kinda naughty, I like it. Great to sing along to and to dance to. Be great for something else too, but I won't discuss that here *giggle* Maybe I'll try that out later tonight :)

Some songs just get one in the mood huh!
on 24 August 2010
I love Enrique's music and can't understand why he isn't even more popular than he is - this is another great song.
on 17 March 2012
Building up a music list to play at my party, and this is just perfect to add to it. Im more a rock fan, but some of these types music just get my arms and legs moving. Great for trimming the waistline. 10/10 All round.
on 2 May 2012
This is a very good tune. I like the tune, so I downloaded it. No issues with the download to my phone. I just wish I could have it on my PC, without paying twice.
on 20 November 2014