Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: MEDIUM|Change

on 2 November 2012
Got this for mr 80's themed birthday party, wasn't fitted like it looks on model but had it taken in and it looked amazing - everybody complemented all night and even spoke about it weeks later. A great inexpensive fancy dress outfit. Hat wasn't great though I brought a replacement.
on 27 November 2013
Needed an 80's fancy dress costume but didn't have a lot of money to spend this was the only thing I could find that fit my budget but I was so pleased. The outit was really flattering.
on 5 January 2016
Brilliant! I was very impressed with speed of delivery and also the actual items... The Top Gun evening was a roaring success and i felt the part in this !
on 28 May 2015
See through so you will need some hot pants or something to protect your modesty but good quality costume very pleased
on 7 September 2015
I looked so damn hot in it that it got me into a lot of trouble!
on 29 March 2015
Very pleased with outfit fits well ordered a S as size 8-10, the hat good only down side the gold rim round it not ver good as plastic and creased, bought item for an 80s weekend, looking forward to wearing it.
on 9 April 2015
Very see through . Hat large and gloves tight saying that looks good on . The top button I couldn't do up I'm 34d so ordered a small the rest of the outfit was fine if I'd gone for a med it would have been too big. Usually a size 8
on 20 May 2015
I was pleased with product and the timescale of delivery initially... BUT after trying the product on a button came off instantly which I was mortified at! It is 100% not worth the price to break that quick! I am very disappointed. To add to my dismay, the hat is falling apart! I am needing this for an event tomorrow so therefore I am don't have time to order a me one
on 7 April 2014
Item as described but very cheap looking, ribbon / band on hat all twisted and stars on the outfit not secure' very light weight material. Not impressed at all
on 28 May 2014
This outfit certainly did the trick. Looked good,felt good,got lots of attention, felt nice to wear. Delivery good, p&p ok