on 1 July 2011
QUALITY KLOBBA CHEST WADERS SIZE 11 Fishing Ponds - these are an inexpensive way to get into your pond for maintenance without freezing your nether region. no leaks but if pond deeper than 2 metres pond water can enter the waders from armpit when feeling around the bottom of the pond. With this in mind don't hesitate to buy.
on 25 April 2011
Excellent for clearing out rubbish from the pond. Good quality and very good price. I am delighted with this product.
on 22 January 2014
I ordered these for my husband to to access the house (we live on Thames and garden is badly flooded). I paid for an express delivery (£10), which specified "1 - 2 days" delivery; they were delivered in the late afternoon two days after ordering, which was disappointing as I had contacted the Seller to explain urgency and therefore request 1 day delivery. Customer service wasn’t responsive, the confirmation email advised of delivery within 4 days. The seller was aware it was a mistake, they were aware of the urgency of dispatch, but did not bother to contact me. They did not seem to care nor be bothered.

With regards to the product - the waders are quite thick material (more than the flimsy standard waders), so they are a bit heavier; they keep my husband dry; they are comfortable, height is adjustable, and generally they seem to be of good quality. Hopefully they will last several years.The only downside is that the waders transfer the cold immediately once one is in water but to be fair, the material they are made of is not supposed to keep one warm.

If you are looking for waders that isolate the cold you should look at my waders which I had bought last year on amazon – worth every penny. I wanted to order these for my husband but seller seem to have stock problem with sizes above 8 and 9 (shoe size) - NEW BISON 5MM NEOPRENE CHEST WADERS SIZES 8,9,10,11,12 FISHING SHOOTING OR SAILING FOR WARM CHEST WADING , LINK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005EBQ01I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
on 16 May 2014
My husband was delighted with these waders and they were excellent value. The feet fitted very well, however the width was rather on the large size, hence the 4 star rating. All in all an excellent buy.
on 20 January 2013
An excellent product for the money, great quality and the waders I received are manufactured by Lineaeffe, a company that make excellent fishing products. I use these for launching my boat and have had no problems whatsoever.
on 9 February 2013
To be honest I wasn't expecting these to be that great for the price but they were excellent value for money. They did the job extremely well, very pleased.
on 6 August 2013
Wore on a warm day on the river condensation inside was awful and once wet inside they stick to you so don't drop anything on the ground because you can't bend to pick up I'll stick to neoprene (that's not a pun).
on 28 March 2013
Ordered size 11. It was a bit tight on the right foot and the straps were too short for a 6ft 2in male.
Apart from that they are good quality and don't leak so well worth the money.
on 8 November 2013
Although these wont be really tried and tested until the spring my husband has tried them on and found them comfortable and a good fit. They arrived so quickly too. Excellent thanks.
on 2 February 2013
Really comfortable set of waders, perfect for boat launching and easy to put on and off. A really good purchase and deal

See one answered question