Size: One Size|Colour: Lumirama|Change
Price:£9.90 - £22.05

on 29 October 2010
This is my second Buff - the "Marroc Graphite" pattern is really nice, much nicer than it looks in the picture. I recommend it over the plain black!
on 19 August 2012
BUFF's are great, such a simple idea, but perform perfectly, having a shaved head I always use a buff only holiday in sunnier climes, there's nothing better, highly recommended.

The ONLY disappointment with this was the ridiculous amount of packaging used by Amazon to send it to me, it could have fitted into an a4 envelope, but came in a large 'Amazon' box, that could probably have fitted around 20 buffs in and it was stuffed with packing paper to make up the space in the box, A TOTAL WASTE!

Will I buy another buff? DEFINITLEY! Will I buy it from Amazon NO WAY!
on 29 October 2011
Have had one for 12 years. Recently bought another.

Theyre very stretchy yet retain their tightness. Colours last.

Ideal for running- not too hot yet enough to stop the wind blast on the forehead.

Used for a neck warmer on the motorbike theyre invaluable.

Even more so if you cant be bothered to comb your hair-use one of these as a beanie/bandana when you nip out.

Highly reccomended. Just search gloably as theres more designs outside of the UK :)
on 1 July 2015
This Buff from Amazon is stonkingly good and no! I'm not getting paid by Amazon for this review since I like the adaptability of Buffs and how I can wear it - Liverpudlians you know have a flair for design and love to parade themselves wearing the latest gear - well this is it - so get over it!
on 10 February 2012
This is, as expected, a great product. The material is very smooth and slightly stretchy. This is a complete tube that you pull over your head but... there is literally no seam, I can't figure out how they do this. This can be worn in several ways including as a neck gaiter, a bandana, a cap, a mask, scarf and a Sahariane, a sort of desert cap. Well worth the money and there are loads of designs to choose from, very highly recommended.
on 22 May 2014
It's a Buff. It's great for neck, face, head and hair.
It's comfortable, warm enough and light enough not to get hot in summer (when using as a hair band for example). Also good for wearing on your wrist to keep warm if you're just wearing a tshirt and the weather turns/cools.

I'd happily buy these, well made, functional and looks great.

Get a fleece/thermal one if you're going to somewhere reasonably cold.
on 17 November 2013
I love this 'Buff' as it has made my runs more comfortable. It keeps me warm during winter runs but not too hot. If I need to take it off mid-run it's thin enough to put in a pocket or tuck it in with my running bottles. There's no irritating stitching and there's a good choice of designs.The only thing I'm aware of is that it's becoming slightly frayed at the edges, nothing too bad at them moment but hope it doesn't get worse.
on 18 November 2013
I was given a UV Buff a few weeks ago and really like it, but as it's getting colder I found it not that great at keeping my neck and face warm. Understandable though, as it comes under the 'Summer' category on the Buff website. I thought an 'Original' Buff would suit me better as it would be more versatile than a 'Summer' variation. It arrived today and it looks really nice, however, it actually looks slightly thinner than the UV one. I don't think it's actually thinner, but the weave looks very slightly more open than the UV one, so I doubt this'll be any better. So a bit disappointed as I hoped for a slightly heavier weight fabric. Maybe I should stop complaining, keep it for the milder weather and get a Polar Buff next time ;O)

One last thing... the price. £9 - £27!! £9 isn't too bad but I paid £15 for mine and at the same time, got a £4 one for my son... no, I'm not a cheapskate, he liked a cheaper pixel camo print copy. Anyway, £4 copy vs. £15 Buff and there's not much in it. The Buff cloth is a little better quality and about an inch longer, but that's it. The only thing I'd say Buff has over most of the copies out there is nicer designs.
on 23 August 2013
I decided, after swallowing numerous flies and being hit in the face with countless bumble bees while riding my motorcycle, I could do with some sort of face and neck protection. A few of my 'trendy' chums swear by Buff products, so, that's as good a recommendation as any, and I went ahead and ordered one. I must admit I did choke a bit as the cost, £13.90 for what can only, now its arrived, be described as an overhyped tube of Lycra. It does exactly what it said it'd do, it keeps insects out of my face and stops draughts whistling down my neck, but the product itself could easily be made at home with a pair of your girlfriends leggings and a pair of scissors. I dare say, in fact that you can make four 'Buff's' from the two trouser legs. About two weeks before I ordered this, I ordered a bandana for my dog (he's pretty trendy too) and it cost me less than a couple of quid. It does exactly the same thing, stops bugs going up my nose at speed, and stops wind going down my shirt. I can't really complain about the Buff although quality wise it does feel a bit thin and flimsy, I just feel that for my needs (motorcycling, looking trendy, pretending to be a pirate) I would have been better off stealing my dogs bandana.
Brilliant item of clothing to have any time of year. 12 different ways of wearing it and due to the thin material you can carry it at any time without really worrying about it taking up space or weighing you down. The Marroc design is brilliantly understated as well - much better than just plain black.

See one answered question