4.0 out of 5 stars good

2.0 out of 5 stars Doubtful purchase
Published on 12 Mar. 2013 by Hannah Lomas

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
This is a good item, though my mouse wont go up the steps and into the hut. I have to take the hut off and put it next to it as if a seperate item. Not a big problem, but if you have really small mice or dwarf hamsters you might want to consider that. There was a fair amount of glue used in places, and on some places that baffled me as to why! The swing is great but do check it is on the hooks properly or it is pointless being there. My mouse hurt herself somehow. I think it was when she was trying to bite the stones but not sure exactly. It hasn't stopped her having great fun. The door could be a little bigger. Arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely hamster house, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
I was intensively looking for a home and house and I am glad I found this one. My syrian hamster loves it. The size of the house is perfect for my cage of abt 25 cm hight and the cleaning is easy too. You just open the top and throw out the content. The material is wood which enables her to polish her claws. Highly recommendable product.

5.0 out of 5 stars mr moo loves it, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
my new hamster seamed to hide in his bed until we got him a new house he loves it he claws,chews and shreeds it hes never moved until we got him this house a brilliant purchase,

5.0 out of 5 stars house, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
my hamster loved this house loved sitting up on the roof used it a few times to escape fom his home lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Gerbils love it!, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
The gerbils love nibbling on the wood and it is great because they can hide under it too! I took the house off though because on the platform it was a little small for both of the rebels to snuggle up together but they enjoy digging a tunnel to the house and they love sitting on the platform to loo around!

5.0 out of 5 stars stupendious!, 30 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
My daughter begged me for hours for this... and I'm glad she did! We put it in the cage and the hampster Teddy climbed in and built her nest inside straight away!

2.0 out of 5 stars Doubtful purchase, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
Although the product is a nice design, it lacks in quality and seemingly doesn't take into account animal welfare. The wood was completely split in a couple of places (where the nails had been put too close to joints) and there was excess glue where the pebbles (those that were remaining) were stuck - there was no disclaimer as to whether this glue was even non-toxic. I've managed to use the top house part for my pair of gerbils, but I'm very conscious of the fact that there is only one door and the roof doesn't lift off.

3.0 out of 5 stars nails are proud, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
Great idea but had to spend some time hammering and grinding nails as they were proud of the wood and sharp. Could hurt small animals.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken on arrival, and nothing short of dangerous!, 6 Feb. 2013
yumummy (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
Seriously broken when it arrived even though the outer postage packaging was undamaged. The first floor had fallen apart, 4 of the 5 stones were off the structure even though they had blobs of glue on them with bits of wood stuck to that so I guess they were meant to be attached and the steps had broken revealing sharp nails that would do serious injury to little feet. It's made of a very soft wood which left bits everywhere and I'm sure it wouldn't stand up to any nibbling. Shame cos the other reviews are really good and I like the idea of it - I just don't think the material it's made from is up to much.

5.0 out of 5 stars The product arrived on time and i am very pleased with it, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Trixie Natural Living Ida House, 19 x 20 x 19 cm (Misc.)
The product arrived on time and i am very pleased with it. my 8 week old hamster is a little curious but she is slowly exploring it while she doesn't think I'm looking. It's also a really nice size. Not too big not too small.