on 19 January 2011
This was the second compact camcorder I have bought recently and although it was half the price of the first, I find it much easier to use. The software is easily installed and works well, and the camera itself is reasonably robust and requires ordinary AA batteries. Recording quality is good, and although not as clear as I would like on the screen, when played back, perfectly acceptable.

Would recommend it to anyone, as at that price, which includes an underwater waterproof case, it's a steal.
on 24 May 2011
After using the camera for the third time under water at 1m the video camera broke. The picture quailty was awful when it was working. I would definately spend a little more money on a decent video camera as this was usless.