5.0 out of 5 stars Sportsband 2 are awesome!
WOW! Finally a decent stereo Bluetooth set of headphones!

I've been using them in the gym, and they are great. Peace of mind from the life time sweat and perspiration guarantee also provides peace of mind.

Published on 22 Oct 2010 by Elliot

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but as they keep breaking down I cannot recommend
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by Higgs Boson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but as they keep breaking down I cannot recommend, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: JayBird JB-SB2-BLACK Bluetooth Sportsband 2 Headphones - Midnight Black (Electronics)
I am on my 3rd Jaybird headset. I bought the Freedom version first - that stopped working after a couple of months and I received a refund. I used this to by the Sportsband, which had just come out. That lasted around 6 months then also broke (would not charge anymore - same problem as the Freedom). I received a free replacement (good) but that too after 12 months has started to go wrong; a buzzing noise now emanates from one speaker at certain frequencies. Its very disturbing and really takes away from the pleasure of listening to the headphones. Unfortunately its out of the warranty period so no replacement this time. Under the foam cover I find that the headset protection piece has completely rusted - I don't know if this is the cause but given Jaybird's strong statements about being sweat proof, I am surprised to see this. On checking the Amazon.com I find my situation is not uncommon - there are other complaints about the build quality of these products.

On the plus side - when it worked, it was great - good sound quality - mostly stays in position in working out or running (though tends to fall off when doing press-ups). And it looks nice. For my replacement however I will look elsewhere; there is too much risk of getting another poor quality product, and then having to go through the returns hassle etc - which I don't find acceptable at this price level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sportsband 2 are awesome!, 22 Oct 2010
WOW! Finally a decent stereo Bluetooth set of headphones!

Bieng able to control my iPhone from the controls on the headset is really useful, and even in my most determined efforts on the treadmill, they havent come off my head! Unreal!

Loving the product! Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKE AFTER TWO MONTHS, 23 Sep 2013
After two months use these completely stopped working. despite having registered the lifetime guarantee direct with Jaybird they are not interested and said to contact the seller. The lifetime guarantee seems to last as long as the headphones as I've emailed gear camera twice in three weeks and had no response...... SAVE YOUR MONEY AS THERE IS NOTHING LIKE S***E CUSTOMER SERVICE & PRODUCTS.

2.0 out of 5 stars No durability whatsoever, 24 Jun 2014
Mrmorogers "Maxiboy09" (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bluetooth functions work well (works with phone calls and Siri which is nice), they are quite comfortable but after a couple of hours your ears tend to hurt. I'm no expert in sound but my music didn't seem compromised in any way and they were quite loud when required. However, I would not recommend them purely based on the fact if you are going to spend 70 odd quid on headphones they need to last longer than 6 months. I had B&O headphones and they lasted me over 5 years (would have been longer if I haven't of had them stolen) and they cost 120... I will let you do the maths.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 13 May 2014
They are well made, stylish and easy to use but the sound quality although good was a little disappointing.
If you MP3 player or iPod doesn't have blue tooth you will need to buy the blue tooth adaptor as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 Feb 2014
I had my jay birds for 3 years now and still going strong. There used 4 times a week in the gym and socially with my ps vita.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, but..., 22 Jan 2014
Shaun Hasney - See all my reviews
Mine are unfortunately broken as well. They lasted a year at least, but since then the power button works very occasionally if you wiggle it just right and the same with charging. If they had UK support/repair, I could possibly still recommend them depending on the level of service, but reading the other reviews, they seem shoddily made.

Mine are broken and I still feel lucky since they lasted longer than most other peoples!

5.0 out of 5 stars freedom, 24 Oct 2013
I wanted wireless for a while. i am happy of this purchase. The sound is not ultra powerfull, the bass are basic , but the sound is really good enough to enjoy the music.
They shape well my head , i go to gym with them , but i dont run with.
Good purchase ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, easy to use and very practical for gym., 21 July 2013
Bought this product for the gym and i'm really happy with it, connection is good , sound also and battery last quite long. I recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Incessant Bleeping from volume buttons ...., 6 July 2013
I read a lot of reviews and was aware of some of the faults others had experienced. I was hoping i'd be lucky and not encounter any problems, not to be..
I wanted ones which fitted whilst running, hence the overhead fittings. Worked great for first 30 mins on treadmill then the volume buttons started going haywire and bleeping crazily. The next 30 mins spent trying to fix them, hugely frustrating.
Going to return them and not going to risk getting another pair given the other reviews i've read.
The problem is getting another reasonably specced headphones... they all seem to have some problem or other.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›