Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: CLASSIC|Change
Price:£2.40+ Free shipping

This is a cheap but good-value multi-socket adapter and the extra benefit of a USB port. It has a much sturdier plug than many budget adapters, fits securely into my car's 12v socket and doesn't feel as though it's about to fall apart.

The three sockets allow multiple accessories to be used at the same time - eg powering a 12v coolbox (3.5amps), running a sat-nav and charging a phone while the USB port can be used to charge a second phone. Although very versatile, you must note that this is only rated at 5 amps/60W and this is very quickly reached if powering a coolbox: a large coolbox alone can be rated at 60W/5amps and a smaller 24 litre size is usually around 3.5amps/40W so, if you need to run several larger-drain appliances, a higher-rated eg 8amp adapter might be a more suitable purchase. Also the plug is near impossible to prise apart and can't be unscrewed so if the fuse is blown following over-loading then the adapter is written-off.

If you're just looking to run a sat-nav, charge a phone, camera battery or other low-drain items then this will do the job reliably at a low price.
on 19 August 2013
Very poor build quality. It eventually went up in flames - literally! The cable from the cigarette lighter split and the wires crossed. Fortunately I smelled burning before any serious damage was done. Avoid at all costs. Having seen other reviews that comment on this products flammable nature, I would be surprised if it meets EU safety regulations for electrical products.
on 21 August 2011
Just a warning that as the cable comes out of the side and not the top of the plug it may not fit in your cigarette lighter dock.

I think it may have just been the way my centre console is made (Toyota Corola) but it just doesn't fit!
on 10 November 2013
I bought this product and put it in my car and I wondered what the burning smell was it was this ITEM it overheated then a minute later it BLEW UP!!!!!!! do not recommended this
on 2 March 2012
Little bit disappointed that you cannot use the USB charger to charge an iPod. That is the main reason why I bought the article.
on 20 November 2014
DON'T BOTHER buying this product. Mine arrived faulty (the USB socket never worked) and is clearly cheap and terrible quality. The covering was loose and didn't line up with the internal electronics.

But, to add insult to injury, this seller (coolfashionstore) has TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

They did say that they would give me a refund, but only if I RETURN IT TO CHINA AT MY OWN COST! Postage from the UK would cost probably at least 10 times more than I paid for the product, so I cut my losses and gave up. Appalling.
on 10 August 2014
This product didn't even start working. Put it into cigarette socket in pick up,..no sign of life. Definitely product not working as anything else plugged in direct works okay. There is just no sign of life at all. Haven't returned it as it has come from Hong Kong/China and would cost more to return it than it cost to buy. Wlouldn't waste your money.
on 25 August 2014
This product arrived well on time and looked as if it might work as described. However, after taking it to the car and it looking as if it might do the business, I placed it into the door pocket ready for use. But - the product simply fell apart. It is light-weight plastic that lasted after less than ten minutes of use.
At £1.78, I got what I paid for - Tatt.
The price is so low that I did not bother to complain or ask for my money back.
Take my experience and do not buy.
on 10 December 2010
great,does what it says on the tin,only down side is it took me 15 mins to sort the sticky patch which comes with it plus the plug could fit better
on 28 January 2013
I constantly struggle to get this working, with a lot of pulling and pushing sometime it works, and when driving you can't safely do this.