4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff
Quick, easy to use and fully OS X/iDevice integrated online storage and sycing. Plus a brilliant email domain and it works with Windows. My only criticism is that the iDisk can sometimes be slow.
I fully recommend.
Published on 10 Oct 2010 by Mr. Daniel J. Roebuck

1.0 out of 5 stars ATTENTION - DO NOT BUY!
MobileMe is now dead. (Replaced by iCloud). Do not buy this product as it is worthless. It was turned off, for ever on 30 June 2012.
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by M. Bond

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 10 Oct 2010
Mr. Daniel J. Roebuck "Roadbloc HD" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I fully recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars ATTENTION - DO NOT BUY!, 30 Jun 2012
M. Bond (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Now replaced with icloud, 25 Feb 2012
This review is from: MobileMe Single User (Mac) (CD-ROM)
Can't be purchased anymore - but have always had this - brilliant - but now iCloud is here that superseeds to a degree?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: MobileMe Single User (Mac) (CD-ROM)
For most, getting the subscription direct is the easiest method. I liked MobileMe for the contact/calender sync between multiple PC's and iPhones. But it was not worth the full retail price of the service.

So this boxed and discounted product is a great way to keep the service for a cheaper price.

But be warned, MobileMe is now end of life. I got my email to advise this from the big apple.
All these services will be available free on the new iCloud, except the @me.com email.

One star off for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind, 4 Feb 2011
This review is from: MobileMe Single User (Mac) (CD-ROM)
As a user of Gmail I thought long and hard about paying for MobileMe as it seemed Gmail gave me the same features, but as a new iMac user seeing the built in intregation to ME I decided to give it a try, and I am pleased I did, Gmail did sync my email, calendar and contacts to my PC,iPhone and iPad, in the main without problems, ME will do the same but in my experience quicker and slicker, I update a calendar entry on my ipad, and seconds later my PC and iPhone is also updated, I use iDisk and get access to important stuff from my iPhone, the other day I had reason to check my Home insurance whilst 100 miles from home, as this document is stored on my iDisk I could bring it up on my iPhone and check the information I needed, I can also do this for my motor insurance although I hope I do not need to do this (officer), I often display my on-line galleries when visiting family again using iDisk on my Iphone, again using iDisk and my iBank app I enter transactions at the point of sale , a small purchase in town can be aded to iBank over a coffee in town and as iBank is synced with my iDisk the next time I open it up on my PC the transaction is already there, finally one of the most useful time savers is bookmark sync, I was using Xmarks to sync my bookmarks over the 3 devices, but now this is done in real time, I add a bookmark on my iPad, and it is instantly added to my other 2 devices, this is areal help as all my devices are exactly the same, without waiting for Xmarks to sync them so switching from one device to another is a joy, so I recommend MobileMe it's not just about syncing emails, calendars and Contacts, there is a whole lot more to be discovered and Amazon make it possible to get it at a really good price

April 3-2011 update
After using Mobileme for over 2 months now I have switched the syncing of my emails, calendar and contacts back to Gmail, although Mobileme did sync it was oh so slow, particularly email, a 2meg attachment would take 5 mins to download using Mobileme on my 20m meg broadband, but only seconds using Gmail, also mobileme would not update read emails on other devices, you could receive an email on say your PC and your phone, read it and delete it using your PC, but it would still be in your phones inbox showing unread, by contrast Gmail deletes read emails on all devices once its been deleted on one of them, bookmarks, files and keychain syncing is good on Mobileme and thats what I am using it for now, just glad I didn't transfer all my email addresses to mobileme straight away, so Im back using Gmail and will not renew my Mobileme subscription next year

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 27 Sep 2010
A. Tyrer - See all my reviews
This review is from: MobileMe Single User (Mac) (CD-ROM)
Doesn't do anything for me, nothing in it that can't be done with Dropbox which is free. Waste of money, shall not be renewing.

MobileMe Single User (Mac)
MobileMe Single User (Mac) by Apple (Mac, Mac OS X, Windows, Windows XP Home Edition / XP Professional)
2.99