Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Price:£1.50+ Free shipping

on 12 May 2015
I bought this item at £1.85 plus free postage and packaging. There are 2 wig caps in the packet and I am completely satisfied with them.

They sit well and don't shift; clinging on for dear life and I have a head that's a little on the small side, so that's pretty good. Take this into consideration if you have a bigger head (no offence) lol, because it might be too tight for you.

It allows me to have control of my wig which sits very nicely on it too. It makes all the difference. I put on the wig to try with just my hair and I hated it, after putting this cap on it transformed the look of the whole thing. Not saying that's entirely down to this particular wig cap, just having a wig cap in general lol, but at this price, if I need more, I will be buying more. It came bang on time and overall, I'm pleased with my entire experience.
on 26 June 2012
I did look at the reviews of this product before making a purchase but because it was my first trial of buying a wig I thought I would take the risk. I must admit this product is most certainly not worth the money with the additional £2.99 for delivery charges. It is a tiny thin piece of black material which looks exactly like the top of a stocking. It would have been so much cheaper to buy a pair of tights and cut them instead (which is what another review stated). I have used the product at all, just tried it on for a five second period. I sincerely hope I am refunded otherwise I will not be happy.
on 27 May 2016
Not secure enough, very lose
on 14 June 2011
I have a gothic wig which is quite rough on the inside, so I decided to get this cap to wear underneath it. Such a difference! No more red and itchy scalp! Perfect!
on 3 April 2012
The postage cost with this item is almost as ridiculous as the product. This wig cap is really nothing special. I went for this product due to being attracted by the cheap price, and as I ordered it with other items I did not note the ridiculous expense of postage and packing. It is excessive to say the least for a tiny rolled up hair-net that basically weighs nothing & arrives in nothing more complicated than a cardboard envelope. Next time I will save my pennies and use the cut off end of an old stocking - works just as well!
on 20 October 2013
Acts well as a wig cap but is far too expensive for not much and it would be easier to use the end of a pair of tights
on 24 November 2014
Quite tight. Was bit tricky to fit all my long hair inside without the cap slipping off. Had to secure it with hairspray and pins. For small heads with short hair may be just fine.
on 19 August 2013
This is a great price for a wig cap, fits perfectly, really fast delivery, and good quality, would definitely recommend to others, many thanks.
on 7 August 2013
Item as described and quick delivery. Essential for underneath a wig providing comfort and no itching!! Reasonably priced and durable.
on 10 October 2015
Really disappointed. I have a normal sized head and chin length hair and it won't fit on at all! Tried it on my 3 year old grandson and it only just fits him!!