5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Bought XXL for my labrador and it fits well. Looks good. Only had to use it twice since buying it but appears to work well, kept him dry. The elastic round the back legs kept it in place.
Published on 31 May 2012 by Graciekp

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product but sizing guide very poor
Published 21 months ago by RobertB

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product but sizing guide very poor, 18 Dec 2012
The quality of this dog coat is very good, good materials and beautifully finished. Unfortunately the information on sizing is inaccurate. I have a Weimaraner, he's just under breed standard size. So I thought that the XL size would fit him. I bought the XL and had to return it as it was too small, the belt on the coat wouldn't go round his middle. I returned the XL and bought an XXL. The XXL was far too big so I had to return it as well!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog coat, 20 Dec 2011
Superb quality dog coat. The first coat I have managed to find that actually fits my Doberman. Warm and waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 3 July 2013
Took me ages to find a coat to fit my labrador as they take ages to dry. This coat is stylish, comfortable and does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Value for Money, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Muddy Paws Timberwolf Extreme Wax Coat Brown Medium (Misc.)
This coat was very good value for money. Sizing, as has been said in other reviews, is inaccurate and I'm glad we went for the size larger than recomended for our Border Terrier. Looks good on a country dog . Leg elastics not required to be used. Very pleased with it, only dissapointment was a small hole but not enough to send back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 21 Feb 2013
Well made with good velcro fastenings - snug fit round neck & shoulders nice and long down back.
Fits my 36 kilo Spinone comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart boys, 6 Nov 2013
brought xxl for my two large Labradors. took them to the wind/rain swept beach kept both dry & warm, they looked smart too. recommend items to anyone.p.s. after using items for a few weeks the Velcro lost their grip, I am going to attach a plastic buckle to the front hope that cures problem. other than that I do like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 24 Jun 2012
Our dog really doesn't like going out in the rain! Thought I would try a dog coat & see how it goes. After looking on the web, Amazon yet again won on price & quality. A great dog coat, lovely fit and now she will go out in the rain :-)"which we are having plenty of".

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof???, 30 Sep 2012
Received my dogs coat yesterday and it looks great and good quality however on the packaging it says it is only showerproof? I unfortunately wanted waterproof so it has to go back.

1.0 out of 5 stars poppers, 30 Jan 2014
Poppers keep it together and when my dog walks these poppers undo and leave my dog in a jumbled mess :/ would recmommend buy a more expensive brand of coat so this problem doesnt happen