5.0 out of 5 stars cable knit dog jumper
I bought this jumper for my Yorkie pup, she looks sooo cute in it and everybody comments on it. Excellent value for money, quite small sizing tho so would recommend you order next size up for your dog.
Speedy dispatch and delivery, would use this seller again and would recommend them.
Published on 17 April 2012 by Kal

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy!!
Published on 5 Mar 2012 by Sooze

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy!!, 5 Mar 2012
Bought a blue size medium in this style for my Jack Russell (small recommended) It is far too small around body, even stretched to maximum it was still too tight! The jumper itself is very thin acrylic & has a design fault, when worn as shown in pic, covering the rear end, the back leg straps are joined together on top without gap for tail, which means u either bunch it up on body as length is fine, or it covers the dogs anus!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cable knit dog jumper, 17 April 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, 21 Sep 2012
L. A. Scargill "lynne" (swansea wales uk) - See all my reviews
although I bought size large for a border collie it was tiny and didnt fit. Handy duster now would not recommened this product as sizes are inconsistent

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality for the money, 26 Oct 2011
very quick deleiver - excellent.
very easy to put on / take off the dog.
very comfortable on the dog, and looks fab.
my dog is a Puggle, and I got a medium - if this is of any use to you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long for my 6 month old JRT, 2 Mar 2013
I ordered a medium size because so many of the reviews here complained it was too small & recommended ordering a larger size. I've added 4 photos of our lovely JRT in this jumper and you'll see it's too long for him, but a good fit around his neck, front legs and chest - hence the fact I've put it straight back on Amazon for sale. It's easy to get on and off and the straps that go around the back legs keep it from flapping about.
I've now ordered the small size to see if we have any more luck with that, as I do like the product - even though I don't really like seeing dogs in clothes generally speaking! I'll update the review & add some more photos of him in the small size when it arrives.
I've given 3/5 only because it's been a pain getting the right size AND because Amazon sent it in an enormous box which wouldn't fit through the letter box, so I had to wait til the weekend when I could go to the sorting office to pick it up. The product could easily have been put in an envelope and then it would fit through a letterbox. There was about 5 times more packaging than product - what a waste and an inconvenience!

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible quality, 7 Dec 2012
this product is best avoided really, the sizing is crazy - the large was too tight but too long on my westie and there was a large hole on the back seam. I will stick with equafleece dog fleeces in future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Big Enough!, 14 Jan 2012
The item arrived promptly but it was a very snug fit on the dog, a medium sized Westie. I had measured as instructed and ordered a medium size which you would expect to fit a westie, and the breed was given as an example. Dog did not like being pulled about to get it on, and the straps that go round the hind legs were particularly difficult to get off. Not a good choice, have reverted to ordinary dog coat.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL, 12 Sep 2011
I ordered a large for my Westie thinking that if anything the jumper would be too big. It is so very small and would only fit the tiniest of dogs with the collar just about going over his head. I alsos think the actual jumper is very poor quality. And to make matters worse it took 12 days to arrive. Now I have the palavar of sending it back. Not a happy bunny.

1.0 out of 5 stars WOOL SWEATER FOR DOG, 1 Sep 2012
ANCOL CABLE KNIT SWEATER FOR DOG SIZE M. WAS MORE A SIZE S. REALLY TIGHT,WOOL WAS VERY THIN & UNLINED NOT WORTH THE MONEY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy whippet, 27 Jan 2014
I got this lovely red jumper for my whippet, he loves it and comes running when I say 'do you want your jumper on?' Perfect for all these cold days and nights! I got a large and it fits him perfectly! (He is quite a big whippet though, 15kilos) I love it so much I've bought him the blue one too! Everyone compliments us on it, 5 stars!!