Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 20 July 2013
Normally I keep my chalk in a plastic bag to prevent it rubbing against other items in my craft box. But these little tablets of chalk come in their own little plastic box. In four colours making them perfect for any colour fabric and slim enough to mark a narrow line against a ruler, they are four little treasures that I shall buy again and again.
on 4 December 2012
I have never had to buy tailors chalk before i always used my mums.So on the web i went its about time i had my own. well i didnt know there was different colours, sizes & shapes so decided to buy these to see what it was all about.I was impressed i am not big on sewing but i got a new sewing machine so i need my own accessories these chalks were great not only have a got colours for different materials they came in a lovely container of their own so i wont break them.Neat
on 13 March 2014
Works well and I like the selection of colours as then it doesn't matter the colour of the fabric. The pieces are all just about big enough, simple enough to hold, mark easily and the container is very handy. Being small (unlike some of the multipack boxes) it's also not taking up lots of space in my craft box.
on 13 April 2013
A handy size to work with. Good range of colours for working on different colour fabrics. Prompt delivery. Excellent value for money.
on 6 February 2014
I love the fact that these chalks are in a sturdy compact storage box that fits nicely in my sewing box for college :-)
I bought this set due to the fact that I was working on a project involving different coloured fabrics. They do the job well, and as I hoped, the different colours made it easier to identify lines and curves. As a newbie I do not have much experience with chalk, yet it was very easy to work with this set. I would definitely buy again should the need arise.
on 23 February 2016
I must admit that I was a bit careless in my reading with this product. I thought they were round like chalks for writing on slates; they're slim rectangles in a neat little plastic box. They are, however, entirely fit for sewing purpose and easy to use with a ruler. I'm very pleased with them.
on 2 November 2015
I like these a lot easier than the triangle shaped chalks. Having the different colours makes it easy for different coloured fabrics, and being in there own box keeps it all tidy. These came through a third party and arrived very quickly
on 11 February 2013
This arrived very promply and is a great purchase for the price, ideal for light fabrics & for me who has just started to cover seat pads etc. Excellent.
on 3 March 2014
a bit smaller than i thought. they have a rectangle shape and it is as big as a rubber.they come in a plastic case so that they dont break

See one answered question