Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Price:£10.48+ £2.49 shipping

on 4 October 2014
While the dogs loved it, to the point of gulping it down, it seemed to make them excessively thirsty, and three of them threw up fairly regularly, not immediately, but several hours after eating. I don't think for one minute there is anything wrong with the food, but it didn't suit them at all.

My male Boerboel also became quite gunky in his eyes.

I would like to have seen a certificate of analysis, just to see what could have caused the problems they experienced.

I tried two bags because the price was good, and although I know a lot of dogs will have no problem with it, my Pointers and Boerboels didn't do well on it.
on 27 June 2014
this product is excellent, I have two part mastiffs who are fussy eaters, tried these and they love them, have tried them on different brands for ages as they hated most of them, I saw this product and thought its my last brand to try and gave them a few each to see how they would go, pleased to say they love them.
on 3 April 2014
Arkwrights dry dog food is perfect in every possible way and my two dogs love it. They get all excited and clear the bowl clean every single time. I would recommend this to everyone who has got fussy dogs as mine were not too keen on some other brands including Wagg and Pal.
on 10 March 2013
SO FAR AT LEAST , THE BOYS ARE LOVING THIS FOOD. THEY LIKE IT AS A REWARD TREAT TOO, AS WELL AS FOR THEIR MEAL. I HAVE TWO LURCHER / SALUKI AND A BEARDIE CROSS, ALL OF THEM CAN BE VERY FUSSY INDEED. BUT THEY LIKE THIS ONE, AND I USE HI-LIFE CHICKEN SACHETS MIXED IN WITH THEIR FOOD AND THEY ALL FINISH THEIR FOOD, AND SEEM TO BE CONTENT ON THIS FOOD. I WILL GET THIS AGAIN ALL THE TIME THEY EAT IT, IT ARRIVED ON TIME, ALTHOUGH THE BAG DID HAVE A PUNCTURE HOLE AND IT WENT THROUGH TO THE INSIDE BAG OF FOOD, ALTHOUGH THANKFULLY IT DIDNT PIERCE THAT BAG. DIDNT DEDUCT ANYTHING FOR THIS AS ITS NOT UNKNOWN FOR ROYAL MAIL TO DELIVER DAMAGED PACKAGING.
YES I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY THIS FOOD,
on 28 November 2013
Two out of three of my dogs love it, and the other one eats it but he's not overly keen on it - he's a bit fussy though!! Its a great priced food and makes feeding three dogs a decent food affordable. My dogs aren't actually working dogs so I've reduced the amount they eat compared to the guidelines on the back, as I imagine they'd get pretty podgy otherwise!

I have to agree with the other comments about the VAT free statement in the description - it is misleading as it's not VAT free so I don't know why they'd state that. It's still a good value food, but it is definitely misleading and needs to be changed!
on 3 April 2014
My dog has been on James Wellbeloved from a pup, he is now 13 months old. He is a German Wirehaired Pointer working dog. He absolutely loves this food and he was quite fussy before. Would def rec!
on 27 May 2013
Dogs love it, they are usually fed a more expensive food, but due to me trying to save money, I wanted a cheaper option, this was recommended by a friend who had tried it on her rottweiller and was impressed.
I would definitely recommend!!
on 11 April 2013
I HAVE USED ARKWRIGHTS DOGFOOD FOR A WHILE NOW, MY 7 DOGS ALL LIKE IT, IDEAL CHOICE FOR WORKINGDOGS. THE PRICE IS RIGHT, THERE COATS ARE IN PEAK CONDITION. THE SERVICE ISVERY QUICK
on 16 September 2013
my dog likes it so I am happy. would buy it again. I do go for one in my price range
on 6 January 2014
I have a 1 year old Cockapoo who is a really fussy eater. I had tried him on everything but still could not find a food he actually liked eating. I took him for his annul health check last week and the vet suggested trying a working dog food. I did a bit of research and found this product to be the best offer so I thought I give it a go. My dog absolutely loves it, he can't get enough. It's also a really good price and delivery was free and prompt. If your dog is a fussy eater I would strongly recommend this product.