5.0 out of 5 stars ARKWIGHTS...ALLRIGHT !!
Published on 10 Mar. 2013 by Kristine

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't suit my dogs.
While the dogs loved it, to the point of gulping it down, it seemed to make them excessively thirsty, and three of them threw up fairly regularly, not immediately, but several hours after eating. I don't think for one minute there is anything wrong with the food, but it didn't suit them at all.

My male Boerboel also became quite gunky in his eyes.

I...
Published 6 months ago by tracey holden

5.0 out of 5 stars ARKWIGHTS...ALLRIGHT !!, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
SO FAR AT LEAST , THE BOYS ARE LOVING THIS FOOD. THEY LIKE IT AS A REWARD TREAT TOO, AS WELL AS FOR THEIR MEAL. I HAVE TWO LURCHER / SALUKI AND A BEARDIE CROSS, ALL OF THEM CAN BE VERY FUSSY INDEED. BUT THEY LIKE THIS ONE, AND I USE HI-LIFE CHICKEN SACHETS MIXED IN WITH THEIR FOOD AND THEY ALL FINISH THEIR FOOD, AND SEEM TO BE CONTENT ON THIS FOOD. I WILL GET THIS AGAIN ALL THE TIME THEY EAT IT, IT ARRIVED ON TIME, ALTHOUGH THE BAG DID HAVE A PUNCTURE HOLE AND IT WENT THROUGH TO THE INSIDE BAG OF FOOD, ALTHOUGH THANKFULLY IT DIDNT PIERCE THAT BAG. DIDNT DEDUCT ANYTHING FOR THIS AS ITS NOT UNKNOWN FOR ROYAL MAIL TO DELIVER DAMAGED PACKAGING.
YES I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY THIS FOOD,

5.0 out of 5 stars ARKWRIGHTS DOG FOOD, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
I HAVE USED ARKWRIGHTS DOGFOOD FOR A WHILE NOW, MY 7 DOGS ALL LIKE IT, IDEAL CHOICE FOR WORKINGDOGS. THE PRICE IS RIGHT, THERE COATS ARE IN PEAK CONDITION. THE SERVICE ISVERY QUICK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product for dogs, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
this product is excellent, I have two part mastiffs who are fussy eaters, tried these and they love them, have tried them on different brands for ages as they hated most of them, I saw this product and thought its my last brand to try and gave them a few each to see how they would go, pleased to say they love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
Arkwrights dry dog food is perfect in every possible way and my two dogs love it. They get all excited and clear the bowl clean every single time. I would recommend this to everyone who has got fussy dogs as mine were not too keen on some other brands including Wagg and Pal.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
My dog has been on James Wellbeloved from a pup, he is now 13 months old. He is a German Wirehaired Pointer working dog. He absolutely loves this food and he was quite fussy before. Would def rec!

5.0 out of 5 stars dog, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
my dog likes it so I am happy. would buy it again. I do go for one in my price range

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
Dogs love it, they are usually fed a more expensive food, but due to me trying to save money, I wanted a cheaper option, this was recommended by a friend who had tried it on her rottweiller and was impressed.
I would definitely recommend!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't suit my dogs., 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)

My male Boerboel also became quite gunky in his eyes.

I would like to have seen a certificate of analysis, just to see what could have caused the problems they experienced.

I tried two bags because the price was good, and although I know a lot of dogs will have no problem with it, my Pointers and Boerboels didn't do well on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars dog food, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
its ok not the best food pricey for what it is and drys my dogs coats out and havent really got enough goodness in it i would tell people its ok but not the best

3.0 out of 5 stars 50 / 50 results, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
Ok for my older girl but her son was rather loose on it, even though I introduced it gradually.. will stick to his usual sensitive diet

Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg