5.0 out of 5 stars ARKWRIGHTS DOG FOOD
I HAVE USED ARKWRIGHTS DOGFOOD FOR A WHILE NOW, MY 7 DOGS ALL LIKE IT, IDEAL CHOICE FOR WORKINGDOGS. THE PRICE IS RIGHT, THERE COATS ARE IN PEAK CONDITION. THE SERVICE ISVERY QUICK
Published 12 months ago by IAN BOWMAN

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap food
Not the best dog food but my dogs eat it and only buy due to price. Would reckonment for saving some money but dont think it is good long term.
Published 2 months ago by Tara

5.0 out of 5 stars ARKWRIGHTS DOG FOOD, 11 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ARKWIGHTS...ALLRIGHT !!, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
SO FAR AT LEAST , THE BOYS ARE LOVING THIS FOOD. THEY LIKE IT AS A REWARD TREAT TOO, AS WELL AS FOR THEIR MEAL. I HAVE TWO LURCHER / SALUKI AND A BEARDIE CROSS, ALL OF THEM CAN BE VERY FUSSY INDEED. BUT THEY LIKE THIS ONE, AND I USE HI-LIFE CHICKEN SACHETS MIXED IN WITH THEIR FOOD AND THEY ALL FINISH THEIR FOOD, AND SEEM TO BE CONTENT ON THIS FOOD. I WILL GET THIS AGAIN ALL THE TIME THEY EAT IT, IT ARRIVED ON TIME, ALTHOUGH THE BAG DID HAVE A PUNCTURE HOLE AND IT WENT THROUGH TO THE INSIDE BAG OF FOOD, ALTHOUGH THANKFULLY IT DIDNT PIERCE THAT BAG. DIDNT DEDUCT ANYTHING FOR THIS AS ITS NOT UNKNOWN FOR ROYAL MAIL TO DELIVER DAMAGED PACKAGING.
YES I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY THIS FOOD,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
Dogs love it, they are usually fed a more expensive food, but due to me trying to save money, I wanted a cheaper option, this was recommended by a friend who had tried it on her rottweiller and was impressed.
I would definitely recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars dog, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
my dog likes it so I am happy. would buy it again. I do go for one in my price range

4.0 out of 5 stars dog food, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
we have fussy eaters in our dogs .
this was a first time buy and our dogs did not like it as much as other brands that we have tried.
you might find different but we will not buy this again

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
I have a Collie Todd & a JR Holly........Holly would practically eat anything, Todd is not overly fussy but he recognises the brand of dog food bags that I unpack in the kitchen........I can see his eyes roll when I decant the cheaper brands I have to buy now and then (on a budget) I kid you not!!........been giving them Bakers mostly with the odd tins of Chappie and other goodies but have noticed that they both have been drinking so much water of late with the Bakers....positive it is dehydrating them, Todd's coat not that great. So I was on a mission and came across Arkwrights..........never been so excited for it to arrive, great price for 15Kg thinking if they liked it what a saving it would be. Well it came 2 days after ordering........and they really really liked it! Todd eyed up the bag, hmmmmm what is this don't recognise it lol........his head never came out of the bowl looking for more! (not a greedy dog unlike Holly). I saw the price for the beef variety was much more exspensive so got the chicken......but have noticed today that the beef is the same price 9 approx + PP 12 odds total. Good idea to check around before buying, for my pooches great buy, will get the beef next time. Oh & btw both never drank as much water after their meals as they have been.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wagging tails at meal times, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
We have tried a few different big name dry dog foods for our labrador but none seemed anywhere near as good as Arkwrights. Our dog loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
my dogs love it and that all that matters .and they keep there weight on well .and cheaper to get of amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
My dog loved this food she always wanted more :) Sent at the time they stipulated too. Will purchase and soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg (Misc.)
Arkwrights dry dog food is perfect in every possible way and my two dogs love it. They get all excited and clear the bowl clean every single time. I would recommend this to everyone who has got fussy dogs as mine were not too keen on some other brands including Wagg and Pal.

ARRAY(0xafea8fc0)