on 26 August 2010
I have now been using this product for about 2 years. I had an infestation of red mites which were a problem I couldn't keep under control using other products. I started using Smite by spraying the cages and bird room weekly with a 6% solution of Smite and painting the perch ends and all other places such as nest boxes, pans and the surrounds of feeding stations. I now spray twice a month and paint the perch ends etc weekly. I cannot remember the last time I saw mites in my bird rooms, this product is very effective.
on 4 October 2015
If you have chickens that are in contact with wild birds, you have mites. It is impossible to eradicate the mites completely unless you can isolate your birds from all sources of infestation. I was shocked at the amount of mites I discovered on a routine clean, and after careful comparisons and reading reviews, chose this product. It was an important factor that I didn't have to clear the henhouse and keep it empty whilst treating. I just excluded the hens until their usual bedtime. I also bought a 5ltr, spray bottle. At first I sprayed every day for a week, now I am spraying once a week during the regular clean and hardly see a mite at all. More importantly, I haven't had any of the little monsters on me! I can thoroughly recommend this product.
on 11 October 2012
My chickens had a particularly bad dose of red spider mite, owing mostly to the warm wet weather.I had to use this treatment a good few times in conjunction with another red spider mite powder in order to finally get results.The secret is to catch the little blighters as soon as possible.
on 8 July 2013
Good product does the job. would certainly recommend to other keepers of poultry for red mite treatment, easy to use
on 10 July 2014
Very good product good fast post AAA+++
on 12 December 2014
excellent item
on 21 September 2013
I spent almost a whole afternoon scrubbing out and spraying this into my hen houses, I was meticulous in reading the instructions to get the concentration right and get it into every nook and cranny.

My birds were all treated with ivermectin and I was expecting this to work but it was a total waste of time and money, why have stupid things on the market that don't work?
on 14 April 2015
I've always found it effective.
on 6 September 2015
Good stuff will use it again
on 23 January 2015
does what it says on the tin