5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Stocking Filler
I bought this yo-yo for my 3 1/2 year old Granddaughter as it was one of the presents she kept asking Santa to bring. It's brightly coloured and as it's wood has a lovely feel to it and my Granddaughter loves it.
Published on 7 Jan. 2011 by Tired Nana

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published 8 months ago by Jane Austere

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Stocking Filler, 7 Jan. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
Bought it for my son who loves yo-yos but was very disappointed with this one. The first one we bought came apart within minutes of usage. After contacting the seller, they agreed to exchange but I had to take countless photos with their receipt to prove it was sold by them. Eventually they send us a replacement but we were not very satisfied with it. First of all, it doesn't come up when you roll it down. Second, after a short use the string gets jammed into it and it is a nightmare to get it out and last but not least the quality is very poor. Although it is cheap enough it is not worth the trouble getting them. I don't recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the pice if your kids like them!, 2 Feb. 2012
Dinakar Unnithan (Carlisle UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
My son wanted a yo yo and he recommended searching it on Amazon than searching for it in the market. Selected this and he is happy with it and I am happy for its price!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for everyone, 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
A great toy and past-time for children and for adults. Therapeutic, calming, co-ordination enhancing, durable, competitive - everyone should have a yoyo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine as an art prop., 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
I'm probably unusual in that I didn't buy it to play with - I'm an artist and it was part of an art installation.

The only gripe (and it's minor here; I can seldom see it a real problem) is that they pick the colours for you, you just get the colour they send.

For me, it only determined the colour of the flowers I bought for the installation. As mine turned out to be green, I'd the pick of the bunch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and lots of fun., 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
I gave this 4 stars as it works well and is good value for the money. You can do a couple of basic tricks with it but not the more advanced ones. It arrived on time and provided lots of fun at my Playground Olympics party.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and loved, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
I bought this for my niece as she's obsessed with yoyos, only thing is that the string is just slightly short, but apart from that-perfect product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wooden yo-yo, 13 Sept. 2014
A. C. Breach (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
I'm so pleased to have found a wooden yo-yo. I have tried it out myself (rather naughtily), even though it's for my nephew's birthday, and it reminds me how much I used to enjoy playing with them!

1.0 out of 5 stars BREAK EASILY, 26 Dec. 2014
Joan (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
Not very sturdy considering children are to play with this. The parts are not glued together very well so when they drop which is inevitable, they fall apart.
Stronger glue maybe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for the price, 28 April 2013
D T. Brown - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo (Toy)
No bells, no whistles, no flashy lights. just good old fashioned fun. Pretty solid toy for the price. My son loves playing with it. Would recommend if you just need something simple.

Toyrific Wooden Yo-Yo