5.0 out of 5 stars Old dock new iphone brilliant
Converts old docks like Bose 1 to work with newer ipods and iphone or even bluetooth adapter,brilliant.The bose is worth it.
Published 17 months ago by steve

2.0 out of 5 stars Connector doesn't fit iPhone 4 bumper from apple
I bought this connector because few Accessories fit into my iPhone 4 while the bumper I bought from the Apple store is on.

I'd done my research and dockStubz boldly claims that it "Works with ALL covers and cases".

Published on 16 May 2011 by B. Douglas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Old dock new iphone brilliant, 8 April 2013
This review is from: CableJive dockStubz Charge Converter and 30-pin Pass Through Adapter for iPhone, iPod, and iPad (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 9 Oct 2012
Y. mcdonald "yaz" (uk) - See all my reviews
I really rate this little miracle, I have an ipod dock that cost near 200 and is of superb quality, my ipod broke and my iphone was incompatible with it as it used the old analogue charging connector. so i debated for months what to do as new ipods would also be incompatible and my dock was therefore useless.

This product upgraded my dock connection to work with my iphone 4s and now my expensive dock is usable again all for 20 wow what a product - also sound quality when playing music remains unchanged and the dock charges my phone too - excellent piece of kit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What it Says, 22 Mar 2012
Got this as a result of buying latest iPod Nano 6th gen only to find that my new Nano would not charge up in my (old-ish) Bose Soundock, Logic 3 alarm clock/dock and 1st Gen B&W Zeppelin. Apparently something to do with Apple changing the wiring in latest iPods (& iPhones?)from firewire (or something like)although the Apple Store doesnt stock anything like this (or aware that such a device exists).

This little beaut was the answer to my "problem" with the added bonus that I have the option to charge or not charge now whilst playing my iPod.

Super. The adapter does get a little hot when charging so take it out when not in use. Tiny cool red light on its body shows when plugged in dock too!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 30 Nov 2011
J. Bridges (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I have a problem with my iPod, it will charge and sync using the supplied USB cable but will not work with the majority of iPod docks, including the one that allows the iPod to connect to my Panasonic TV. Apple and Comet did not want to know, the staff in Comet fobbed me off with excuses about software versions and my 11 month old iPod being "too old".

I bought this cable and connected one end to the dock, and the other end to the the iPod. It works perfectly. If I have a quiet morning I might take the cable to Comet and try again with them....

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Charge Converter/Adapter, 11 Oct 2012
I've been looking for a device like this for some time.
I have a great dock (old Apple pin configuration) which doesn't charge my Ipod, annoying as it's such a great device in every other way, and I didn't want to replace it just for this one failing.
Thankfully Amazon had the answer.
I purchased the CableJive adapter and can thoroughly recommend it to anyone with the same problem I had, to use a well worn phrase "it does exactly what it says on the tin".
For the money you cant go wrong, simple and effective, and from what I can tell the only device of it's type.
I'd recommend taking any connected device from the dock whilst attached to the adapter to avoid putting any unnecessary strain on the connector, otherwise the design and functionality are faultless, if 'CableJive' had supplied a supporting insert as part of the package I'd give this a 5* rating!.

2.0 out of 5 stars Connector doesn't fit iPhone 4 bumper from apple, 16 May 2011

Unfortunately the iPhone bumper is one of the few exceptions. Otherwise, it's a well made product, but unfortunately I'm going to have to return mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should., 25 Oct 2010
I bought this to solve the problem of my iPhone 4 not charging off a Philips iPod dock/clock radio. The adapter solved the problem although it does raise the iPhone a few centimeters and leaves it a little wobbly. Another observation is that the adapter gets quite warm while the iPhone charges.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK whilst it lasted...slightly expensive, 15 July 2014
Good whilst it lasted which was roughly 5 months, maybe i wasnt very gentle with it....could be slightly cheaper, would concider buying again only because i havent come across an alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, 23 April 2014
Used this for an old ipod connection in my car. Had the 4s at first and it wouldn't charge. I'm now using an iPhone 5s with the genuine apple 30pin to lightning adapter and it also doesn't charge it. Put this device on inbetween them and it now charges :) no need to use the micro USB slot on the side and I still have full functions of ipod control from the headunit. Also no errors. Quick delivery 5stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is meant to do, 2 April 2014
Works perfectly and now recharges my ipod or iphone while connected up to the car. Overall, great value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›