5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth the investment, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: BABYBJÍRN Babysitter Balance (Black/Black, Mesh, 009002) (Baby Product)
I really did my research before buying this bouncer as it is one of the more expensive options out there, however I must say that it is one of the best items that I bought for our baby. It has a really good bounce to it unlike many bouncers, but is also really stable. Our son is really comfortable in it - we bounced it gently with just one foot until he was old enough to build up some momentum himself. The three reclining positions makes it adaptable as baby grows and very useful for daytime naps if necessary. It isn't very ehavy and also folds properly flat which is great for storage and taking away with you, I have stuck it in the car many times when off to see relatives or friends for the day. It is a shame that it a toy bar isn't included - we bought the wooden toy bar for it which again is very pricey but our son LOVES it! The covers are also very easy to remove for washing, the black mesh cover dries in no time and also sponge-cleans well after small mishaps. If you are debating the cost then also remember that this will last your baby until they are about 2 years old (29lb/13kg) whereas many bouncers become useless to you in less than half that time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 29 Jun 2012
Dr. J. H. Coyne "jhc" (London) - See all my reviews
Loved by my baby who plays and sleep in it. looks very comfy, I think they should make an adultBjorn.

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive, 3 May 2012
Its a bit expensive but my baby loves it, keeps her quiet while I can do some chores around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Babybjoern..., 16 July 2013
... a tad expensive but you get what you pay for: quality bouncer. No negatives so far. Will recommend to any parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my baby, 8 Feb 2013
What can i say about this item! Its a great bouncer, solid construction, very safe and 100% enjoyful by my baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but good, 4 Mar 2013
Since we have a big big baby boy we were limited in our choice of baby bouncers. Most of them only take up to 9kg:s. This one we could use up to 12-13 kilos. (can't remember the exact weight at the moment). So, the babybjorn was a god send and we couldn't have done without it. Didn't give it five stars because of the price and that no toys are included. The wooden toy we got later on to attach to it is super pricy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for colicky babies!, 5 Feb 2013
I wish I bought this one as soon as my baby was born! It really is a must have for any baby but I found that it particularly soothed my baby when she had colick. Rocking in my arms, lying flat on the belly, walks with the pram, infacol, nothing helped until I invested in this one. She immediately calmed down whe I rocked her in it (in the beginning she couldn't rock her self) and she calmed down. I'm not saying this is the answer to colick, but it certainly helped in our case. Anyhow, she soon understood how to bounce/rock in it and she had many giggles in it. It is so helpful when chores needs doing (or even as a babysitter while taking a shower) so I think it is worth the price. Don't go for cheaper options, they are flimsy. This is very good quality that will last and the fabric is very easy to wash. Ours has been washed many times and shows no sign of fading. It really is brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality bouncer, 28 Nov 2012
Like others have stated, this is a little pricey for a bouncer but as usual Amazon has the best price! Baby is not a huge fan of being in bouncers but he does quite like this one. Most bouncers have very little "bounce" in them, this one does and will allow baby to bounce away. The bouncer can also be packed away flat when travelling.

Good product, no complaints.