5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by Female - 61 years

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
Published on 11 Oct 2010 by BigWillyC

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 6 Aug 2011
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
As a casual cyclist I wanted a bag to store my purse/phone/keys etc etc when I went out for a short ride in the local park etc. This bag is perfect! The main compartment expands, the side pockets can be kept enclosed or you can release them for larger items, i.e. Packamac, drink, small items of shopping etc. There is a carrying handle and a detachable shoulder strap. There is also a fluorescent shower cover for the bag. Perfect if you only need to take necessities out with you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
I bought this exact rack bag here on Amazon, convinced by the previous reviewer that it would meet my needs. I was extremely dissapointed. I could never fit my lunch box in this and would even struggle to pack my waterproof cycling jacket too. My saddle bag has half the space but cost me a quarter of the price and is more convenient. The quality of the bag is great hence the three stars but it's just way too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outer edge rack pack, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
This is a high quality bag, neat and tidy. Very good value for money. Capacity is limited but it suits my needs, ie: carriage of a few tools, spare jkt and some snacks. I like the fact that it is small and rigid so it will not flop over on one side like my previous rack bag. One thing it is not is a touring bag. This bag is purely for carrying necessities on regular cycle rides. I'm very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Neat Carrier Rack bag -very good value., 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
Very handy and velcro straps make fitting extremely easy. The lack of a quick release is a plus because it makes the bag lighter. There are two roll out bags on the long sides that are a handy size for say putting the milk and bread shopping in. The main compartment is big enough to hold my keys, pocket camera, phone, mac in a sack and small puncture repair kit. I give it four stars because the velcro straps can be fiddly especially if you want it to sit straight and tightly in place. I also don't like the handle on top. It would look better without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag,but a bit small, 23 Jun 2012
Mr. K. J. Youde "Kevin" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
Great bag,but a bit small,very clever bag to enlarge but does not hold much,it is well made and fasteners are very strong and secure

5.0 out of 5 stars Functionally superb, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
I have tried various bags for my commuter bike and this is the best so far. The sides have remained stiff. The fold-out panniers are robust. One side easily fits my sandwiches and the other my fruit. The main bag holds a shirt and trousers. The panniers then fold back in as niether the sandwiches nor the fruit make the return journey. The inclusion of a flourescent cover, which stores in a net under the top lid, is very useful. This stretches over, and holds itself onto, the entire bag, including panniers. I would advise always useing this as it protects the bag from road spray and crud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Bag, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
This bag is perfect for bikes. It secures tightly to the back rack and stores as much as you need to take to work or out at a weekend.

There is one large space when you open the top edge zip. Inside here you find the yellow florescent weather protector.

You can also open out two side pockets that flop out like ears on either side. Excellent for stuffing jackets or other stuff into.

On the top is a mess net for papers and other small things you want to keep handy.

A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bike Bag, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
A nice little bag, however not too sure about the practicality of the zip out side pouches. Fixed side pockets may have been more useful. Also fixing is by 'velcro' straps, which may not exactly fit your carrier, in use it is a little wobbly, although does appear to be secure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but useful, 9 Feb 2011
S. D. James "Su James" (Talybont, Ceredigion, Cymru/Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
This bag is fairly small for a rack pack, but suits me as a substitute for a substantial saddle bag, which I cannot no longer fit to my bike because of the shape of a new rack. The side pockets are mostly filled by the small panniers which open out from them. I have seen this pack elsewhere described as a 10 litre bag - I think this must be with the top section expanded and the panniers open. NOTE: an earlier reviewer mentions a cover, but there was no waterproof cover with the bag I received!

5.0 out of 5 stars seat post rack bag, 12 Sep 2010
This review is from: Outeredge Rack Top Rear Fitting Bag - Black/Grey (Sports)
very good purchase, my husband uses to put all his bike wet weathers, tools in case of a puncture. plenty of room for a lunchbox.and other bits and pieces he needs for work. it also comes with a water proof fluerosent cover. a very good buy.deba

ARRAY(0xac7b75e8)