on 6 August 2011
As a casual cyclist I wanted a bag to store my purse/phone/keys etc etc when I went out for a short ride in the local park etc. This bag is perfect! The main compartment expands, the side pockets can be kept enclosed or you can release them for larger items, i.e. Packamac, drink, small items of shopping etc. There is a carrying handle and a detachable shoulder strap. There is also a fluorescent shower cover for the bag. Perfect if you only need to take necessities out with you.
on 11 October 2010
I bought this exact rack bag here on Amazon, convinced by the previous reviewer that it would meet my needs. I was extremely dissapointed. I could never fit my lunch box in this and would even struggle to pack my waterproof cycling jacket too. My saddle bag has half the space but cost me a quarter of the price and is more convenient. The quality of the bag is great hence the three stars but it's just way too small.
on 26 July 2012
This is a high quality bag, neat and tidy. Very good value for money. Capacity is limited but it suits my needs, ie: carriage of a few tools, spare jkt and some snacks. I like the fact that it is small and rigid so it will not flop over on one side like my previous rack bag. One thing it is not is a touring bag. This bag is purely for carrying necessities on regular cycle rides. I'm very pleased with it.
on 4 October 2011
Very handy and velcro straps make fitting extremely easy. The lack of a quick release is a plus because it makes the bag lighter. There are two roll out bags on the long sides that are a handy size for say putting the milk and bread shopping in. The main compartment is big enough to hold my keys, pocket camera, phone, mac in a sack and small puncture repair kit. I give it four stars because the velcro straps can be fiddly especially if you want it to sit straight and tightly in place. I also don't like the handle on top. It would look better without it.
on 2 November 2011
This bag is perfect for bikes. It secures tightly to the back rack and stores as much as you need to take to work or out at a weekend.

There is one large space when you open the top edge zip. Inside here you find the yellow florescent weather protector.

You can also open out two side pockets that flop out like ears on either side. Excellent for stuffing jackets or other stuff into.

On the top is a mess net for papers and other small things you want to keep handy.

A good buy.
on 27 January 2012
I have tried various bags for my commuter bike and this is the best so far. The sides have remained stiff. The fold-out panniers are robust. One side easily fits my sandwiches and the other my fruit. The main bag holds a shirt and trousers. The panniers then fold back in as niether the sandwiches nor the fruit make the return journey. The inclusion of a flourescent cover, which stores in a net under the top lid, is very useful. This stretches over, and holds itself onto, the entire bag, including panniers. I would advise always useing this as it protects the bag from road spray and crud.
on 19 October 2012
Small,but excellent quality for the money. It maintains its shape & sits on top of the carrier whereas others I've had have flopped over to the side. With the panniers out it carries water bottle,tools & lunch. I can strap a waterproof on top. The only improvement I can think of is for it to be slightly longer to completely cover the carrier.....apart from that I would recommend highly. 😀
on 1 September 2012
Purchased this for my new bike. Received it within two days of purchase and was not disappointed.

It fists nicely to the bike and hold quite a lot of what you need. So many compartments and the bag also expands. Well worth the money.
on 21 November 2011
Ordered this bag to find the interior unfinished and the waterproof cover missing.

Replacement turned up in a similar unfinished state. This time, however the replacement bag had a seizable hole torn in the outer material, as well.

No idea what the hell happened to QC. Was going to order a second replacement but enough is enough.
on 20 September 2011
A nice little bag, however not too sure about the practicality of the zip out side pouches. Fixed side pockets may have been more useful. Also fixing is by 'velcro' straps, which may not exactly fit your carrier, in use it is a little wobbly, although does appear to be secure.