on 14 May 2012
The size of the back pack is ideal for myself to take cycling as its not to bulky, havent used the hydration bag inside the back pack itself yet; But quality was a bit disappointing firstly the toggle on the bungi cord does nothing as the spring in the toggle is just not strong enough to hold the cord tight if you have a waterproof jacket or some sort in there; so ive had to tie a knot in it so the jacket doesn't fall out, after closer inspection it looks like the plastic is so thin the spring is started to protrude at the base of the toggle. Secondly the one zip on one of the pockets has started to come away after only being used twice. Thirdly the shoulder straps, the plastic adjusters are rubbish you adjust it to your shoulders and chest but it never stays at that adjustment so the straps just become loose again..Personally I cant be bothered to send it back and will wait for it to break completely which probably wont be that long then buy one from in a store so I can visually see and check the quality.
on 28 May 2012
2nd time I used it, one of the straps ripped loose under what I consider moderate strain. I've *never* ripped any other bag/rucksack before, and have given many much more abuse.

On inspection, the stitching is very lightweight and poor quality. I've been *very* gentle with it since, and considering I paid £18 for it, I'm not going to slate it - it's way cheaper than other bags with reservoirs. That said, it'll clearly not last more than a year (the velcro holding the bladder in is going to go next...)

If you're using it for walking, are very careful/gentle or are strapped for cash, I'd recommend. I'll be spending the extra £25 on something that will last next time...
on 25 February 2012
I bought this item to use on runs and bike rides, its a really handy alternative to using a bottle. It also has practical little compartments to carry your phone/keys etc and even a light water proof top. the only thing i can fault it with is there is no whole for the drinking tube to come out of, it just comes out the zip. Not a big deal and for the money you cant complain. (Also there's nothing stopping you making your own)over all....Good value!
on 10 February 2013
Very disappointed with this - the straps came away after just 4 days - thankfully when I was walking to the lifts and not when I was on one! Would not recommend buying this at all.
on 23 January 2013
Great stuff . Since having this product it has worked well for me. Easy to put on and does the job the is meant to do.
on 17 November 2012
I bought this bag thinking it was a very cheap bag and was not expecting much and I was still disappointed. The stitching very poor quality, failing the first time I tightened the area at the front of the bag. The zips are awful and broke on the second trip out. The bladder is very light and delicate and i have replaced it already.

I would advise anyone to spend a little more and get a more sturdy bag.
on 28 December 2012
had this pack a while now. had a problem with the stitching coming away where the shoulder strap joins the waist band. bit inconvenient being left with one strap when you're 2 hours from destination. re-stitched them though (both sides broke) and now theyre trouble free. decent value really compared to the expensive ones.
on 5 December 2012
thought this looked ok , but its cheap and nasty , better off buying something like the Karrimor wind 25 +5 its a bit dearer but well worth it
on 15 April 2013
The bag is naturally light in build but durtable, and has enough pockets to carry the essentials, eg keys mp3 and a wind sheeter
on 18 March 2012
I just wanted a back pack to use on the bike with enough room for a waterproof, mobile phone etc. This fits the bill perfectly. Well made and cumfortable to use. Not tried the hydration system yet but fine.