5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I think this ring is the most beautiful ring I've seen in a long time. Beautifully made and sparkles perfectly.
Published on 27 Mar 2011 by K. Strugnell

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and tacky.
I am really surprised at the positive reviews that this ring received. To be perfectly honest it looks like something you would find in a Kinder Egg, rather than being sold by a reputable company such as Goldcast.

Published 21 months ago by Anaconda

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Mar 2011
K. Strugnell "mistrix1985" (Burnham-On-Crouch, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely ring, 8 Nov 2011
I bought this ring just because I thought it was nice and didn't really expect much for the money. I have to be honest, this ring is beautiful! definitely doesn't look like a cheap ring, sparkles perfectly. So many people complemented on it and asked where did i get it from. It is definitely worth the price! Don't hesitate, buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring, 19 May 2013
This is a pretty ring and well worth the money. It is very small but that's what makes it look real. Also it comes in large sizes and as I have fat fingers it fits great

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW - WHAT CAN I SAY ! ! !, 2 July 2012
I ordered this ring as it looked really nice and well made and I have small fingers so I didn't want anything too bulky and the price was very good so I wasn't expecting too much to be honest as in the past I have ordered jewellery off the net and the real thing is usually not as it looked in the photo online, however when I opened the packaging and saw the little red velvet love heart hinged gift box and opened it I was shocked at how beautiful the ring was and on closer examination a work of art for the price. What pleased me more was they provide 1/2 sizes too as I am a size M 1/2. The ring fits perfectly and I am delighted with my purchase.

The seller has been great too as I contacted her about the delivery and she replied almost instantly.

Thank you so mush for a great purchase. I will be buying more in the near future.

GREAT COMPANY

5.0 out of 5 stars sterling silver ring, 23 Jun 2012
What a surprisingly beautiful ring! With my size W sausage fingers I find it hard to find any ladies rings, let alone nice ones. This ring, though, is lovely, shiny, sturdy, well-worked, which means it doesn't catch all the time, and very very flattering to even on my otherwise strong, chubby hands. -_- Please note that the blue stones are slightly brighter in colour - mid-blue, not greenish, so a very warm tone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and tacky., 11 Oct 2012

On which note, it should be pointed out, that although Goldcast is a UK company based in London, the ring arrived in a cheap hand written package covered in stamps from Poland, which makes one wonder about the quality of the item as a whole.

It doesn't sparkle... the metal its made from may look silver, but I have serious doubts if it really is and the ring gives an overall impression of being made of plastic.

I am not a girl, but I did buy it for my girlfriend. I am not a fussy person, but I didn't even bother showing it to her before returning it for a refund. On which note, I should comment on how friendly and co-operative the customer service team is at Goldcast. Sadly, that is the only good thing I can say about the whole experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, and good service, 30 Nov 2013
This ring is beautiful. I ordered it and received it not long after. But in my case I had ordered it in the wrong size, it was way to big. But that is not a problem, because they exchange it if you send it back within 30 days after dispatch. I received the new ring today and it is the perfect size. That is why I give it 5 stars, and the fact that it looks amazing.The blue colour is very pretty and the ring look like it is a lot more expensive than it actually is. I bought another ring from the same company as well, and that one was also beautiful. Would recommend for everyone who love wearing rings. <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 4 Oct 2013
Bought this for my mu for Christmas and she loved it, the colour of the gems are great and don't look plastic. Despite the relatively low price it is high quality gems and silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small fingers, 8 July 2013
Bought this for my daughter, she has small fingers and some rings look too big on them. This was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring! I wear it all the time, 15 July 2014
Beautiful ring!I wear it all the time!