5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Stick, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Transcend TS2GJF300 - JetFlash 300, 2GB - R:15 MB/s, W:4 MB/s - Warranty: 12M (Personal Computers)
I bought this for my dad to put music on - its quite difficult now to get a 2GB everything is so much bigger but I only wanted something small so that I could separate my dads albums for him - he was very impressed as it fit into his new radio alarm clock and he could listen to music of his choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage, 5 Mar 2014
starfury01 (Harlow , England) - See all my reviews
Great product does exactly what it should do. I bought 2 at the same time useful for music storage x

4.0 out of 5 stars transcend usb stick, 20 Jun 2013
Very easy to use. I bought these for transferring embroidery designs from a CD to my sewing machine. They work very well. I have ordered more, as I can only store a limited number of designs on one stick due to the sewing machine can only cope with a certain number of designs on one usb stick.. Not the fault of the usb memory stick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic pen drive, 31 Dec 2012
Johnny Boy (Suffolk England) - See all my reviews
Bought a number of these pen drives at a competitive price for students to use. They work well and have been reliable. Not much storage in today's terms but then not much of a price either. Arrived within 72 hours of order well wrapped. Contented with product.