VINE VOICEon 20 May 2006
I love this film! I bought it as a recommendation from a friend due to being a Charlie Schlatter fan and I loved it! It is a fun, playful film that is great for a Saturday afternoon.

George Burns plays a man celebrating his 81st birthday. He makes a wish to be 18 again and after a car crash with his 18 year old grandson (Schlatter), they swap bodies.

Schlatter is fantastic in this film and gives a great energetic performance. His big cheesy grin throughout is definately a reason to watch this film.

A definte watch for any Charlie fan!!
on 25 August 2010
I enjoyed this film immensely when it first came out in the 1980's and found it equally as funny and entertaining in 2010! Charlie Schlatter's take off of George Burn's mannerisms is impeccable. A film well worth watching.
on 10 May 2012
George Burns '18 again' for me, is the epitome of excellence within the 'switch' between generations. However, for those who prefer the 'frantic', loud,and for me, boring films - this one is not for you. Boy you don't know what you would be missing though.
on 16 April 2014
Cab't give an assessment as we could not watch much of it. The picture froze and wouldn't move. Very disappointed as it was sealed, well packed and arrived when indicated. Pity as the film was a family favourite.
on 5 June 2015
Two classics for the price of one!
on 3 October 2013
I wish. All about swapping body's with this grandson, and going back to school has is grandson and for is grandson. Great film to watch
on 29 March 2013
i love this film, the old George Burns and cute young Charlie Schlatter, A really funny body swap film, I can highly recommend a look
on 12 November 2015
None
on 30 August 2013
I remember watching this as a teen and wanted to get it for nostalgic reasons..Happy I did. Has some funny bits in it.
on 26 August 2014