4.0 out of 5 stars A feel good movie for a romantic
Just watched this and thought it was great. It's not gonna change the world but it will make you smile. The actors had great chemistry and it felt like a nod to the Rock Hudson/Doris Day era. It is predictable, and not a great deal happens but it's perfect if you like some cheese.
Published on 29 Jan 2011 by Mr. Jh Leete

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Felt a bit let down with this one, as it looked rather promising, but in fact I found it a bit labouring, & didnt realy enjoy it all that much, ....probably one of those films you watch once only.
Published 15 months ago by Nanny McGregor

4.0 out of 5 stars A feel good movie for a romantic, 29 Jan 2011
Mr. Jh Leete (uk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly nice, 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I wasn't expecting a lot from this. I turned it on while I did the ironing, thinking it would only need part concentration!
The opening few minutes confirmed my initial thoughts, oh yes a budget movie, or so I thought...
I was very quickly drawn into what was an easy to watch, yet very engaging story line. I can honestly say, I really enjoyed it. It's not a fast action packed film, but it certainly isn't long or drawn out. It's also suiatble for the whole family, which I find very refreshing.
Nice easy watch feel good chick flick.

Enjoyability wise 5 star, but I know not everyone would agree and there are no known names, hence the 4 star rating given.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 21 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I cant give it a rate as not yet seen

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
brill film very different, good film to re watch, well acted great quality, good storyline. basically she wont marry him as she's had a failed marriage before, he's very upset makes a wish he met her before he she got married then he has car crash bumps his head and his wish comes true he's jumped back 10yrs, i'm not giving anymore away as it will spoil it buy it watch it it's well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Time travel romance!, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Complex and pleasing romantic storyline and novel idea make this a movie you won't want to miss.Jennifer Westfedt at her usual quirky best.David Sutcliffe does the running around and perseveres well. Time will tell what is to be or not as you will find out if you wait to the very end!

4.0 out of 5 stars Before you say i do, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
It's a easy watch, I have been wanting to see this film or a while in good quality I thought at first i wasn't going to like it but i did it's not quite up to my 5 star rating it came 2 days after i ordered it :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Laugh or Cry?, 28 May 2012
S. A. Bollongino "Bookaholic" (Berlin, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
If this film is meant to be a send-up of a cheesy romantic film where girl falls for wrong guy but gets right guy at the end then it's really very funny but maybe this is not the intention? In which case it is easily the worst film I have ever seen with the exception of the maid of honour who is brilliant in her rather limited role and has some decent dialogue.

I've given 2 stars because I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry so one star for each!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV Sci-fi Romantic Comedy, 22 Mar 2012
This review is from: Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Being a sci-fi, time-travel fan, I immediately liked this film. I think it's a 'made for TV' film but it is full of charm and family fun. It obviously borrows ideas from other films, especially the premise 'what if I had the chance to do it all again' but from a different perspective. It's not a blockbuster but makes for very entertaining viewing for all the family and it is amazing value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
i found that this movie was good- a family movie. just a nice story. i would recomend this product to anyone.

Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009]
Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009] by Paul Fox (DVD - 2010)