5.0 out of 5 stars best toy ever
bought it for my niece as she just loves barbie dolls.

she was pretty amazed to see a tiny barbie doll with her tiny accessories.
Published 13 months ago by ali

1.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Car Toy
Bought this for my daughter as she desperately wanted a barbie car for christmas. Has only used it for 2 days and the dolls head has broken off and the car door just will not stay on. This is not robust at all and cannot find any way to leave feedback for this seller either to contact them to complain. Would not recommend this.
Published on 29 Dec 2010 by Bones

1.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Car Toy, 29 Dec 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 13 July 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie Mini B Limo (Toy)
I have to agree with the other review. I'm not too keen on Barbie products in general, however I bought this due to a very good sale price and had intended to put it away for my daughter's birthday. I was very disappointed when it arrived. It looked incredibly flimsy. The mini Barbie figure seemed so fragile and her head appeared to be balancing on the neck which was a very thin stick of plastic. I therefore decided not to keep it so I can't comment on its actual durability, though I wouldn't hold out much hope for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars best toy ever, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Barbie Mini B Limo (Toy)
bought it for my niece as she just loves barbie dolls.

she was pretty amazed to see a tiny barbie doll with her tiny accessories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Car, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Barbie Mini B Limo (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter she loved it it was a good price came really quick to so lovely

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Mini B Limo, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Barbie Mini B Limo (Toy)
Item was as described but a litle expensive for the size. My grandaughter was pleased with it which is the main thing!

Barbie Mini B Limo