Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 6 August 2010
I'll be honest and admit that rnb is not my first love (bought this for my gf) but with Minsrty of sounds reputation and experience in compilations this is a definate winner. Covering just over 3 decades of soul, from Bobby Brown to Tiao Cruz there's something for everyone here. Most of the songs I know, (even I couple I didn't realise I did) and are either old skool classics or modern ones.
Also this is a standard compilation as oppossed to "mix". By this I mean that there's no fade in, following track being synched in with the current, so perfect for those that like to do their own dj mixing
on 19 July 2014
This is an very good selection of mid nineties slowJamz and R&B classics from Montell Jordan This is how we do it to Sisqo Thong Song an Absoulte mix of stuff from an mid Noughties Classic Pussycat Dolls Don't Cha from 2005 to Kelly Rowland Stole to Bobby Brown En Vogue LL Cool J Blackstreet Coolic Gangsta's Paradise . This album takes You back to 1996 chilling in Your Garden have an ice cold drink alcoholic or non alcoholic listening to the anthems of days gone by playing an nineties early Noughties reunion party in Your house playing at an friends barbecue definitely recommend it .
on 3 September 2010
Another advertised album that shows you in the advert the best tracks but when you purchase the album its full of rubbish on the rest of the album, The first disc great then they have put any old track they can get to fill the 3 disc's. only 8 tracks worth a listen.
on 3 February 2014
If you love r&b then this is a fabulous cd
i brought it for the car as i do long journeys and rather than trying to find a radio station i just switch to the cd.
i love my r&b both old and new and i the choices on this album, just great for singing along to on those long motorway journeys!
on 11 March 2014
This has made the two hour drive to work very fun and I just love this. About 70 percent of the tracks are my favourite tunes. You have 'LL Cool J's Hey Lover, En Vogue, Blackstreet. Modern and newer but mostly old school tracks. Buy - you won't regret it
on 7 April 2013
Omg, the 1st disc has been ripped straight from my old 12" record collection, I have the album's, albums on cassette, of every artist safely stored in my ammunition tin! All gathering dust! Love all 3 discs, but the 1st one is being played to death! Surprised there's no Soul II Soul though! Loving all the New Jack Swing!
on 4 September 2012
As with all compilations, there are songs on the album I could do without listening to and will probably always skip but considering it has 60 songs, many of which are hits in their time, it's well worth the price. At the time of purchasing it, a "big competitor" was selling the album for nearly three times the price on Amazon so it's definitely well worth the money.
on 30 August 2010
love ministry of sound but this one was very disappointing with only a handful of excellent songs the rest average for ministry of sound.
on 17 January 2012
WICKED CD,S, BROUGHT BACK SOME AWESOME MEMORIES. EXCELLENT CONDITION AND ARRIVAL. ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER:) I WOULD ORDER FROM AMAZON AGAIN AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
on 1 November 2013
absolutely love it why did i wait so long to buy it, so many good memories to the songs played, cant stop singing and dancing its the best, buy it now you wont regret it