5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2010
Purchased this handy book for reference information it has not let me down so far. What I expected from Wallace Wang and his team recommend
Published on 14 Dec 2010 by Bigray

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend this
I bought this as we have recently introduced 2010 at work and, as I am responsible for training, I thought it would help me when giving others training on the new program.

Published on 20 July 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend this, 20 July 2010

TBH, I found it - particularly the indexing - muddled and confusing and I couldn't easily find any answers to my questions. I have also bought Brilliant Office 2010 by Steve Johnson and it really is 'what it says on the tin' ... Brilliant!

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it much, 17 July 2013
With most things being online I've hardly had the opportunity to use it and I use my own intuition when I'm not sure of certain functions

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2010, 14 Dec 2010