5.0 out of 5 stars Gourment France in a can
Arrived on time, is exactly as described by the seller and an excellent price too. For those who like full flavoured (with fat) dishes with real meat, or in this case duck. Eat with fresh bread and some red wine. A great main course for two at a fraction of the cost of makiing it yourself. Beans, but not as you know them
Published 19 months ago by William J Mc Curdy

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, disappointing.
As a French expatriate living in Ireland, I was looking forward to receiving my order of this Cassoulet from Amazon.
The truth is, it just doesn't live up to the good canned Cassoulet you find in France.
I ordered two cans of this and didn't eat the second one. The flavor was very disappointing, and there are too many beans.

If you're looking for real...
Published 6 months ago by B91912

5.0 out of 5 stars Gourment France in a can, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Cassoulet au Confit de Canard - Cassoulet with Duck Confit (Grocery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, disappointing., 10 Dec. 2014

If you're looking for real Cassoulet, do what I did next : order directly from the LaBelleChaurienne website (they have an English version of it). They deliver all over Europe and at last I'm able to have to good stuff again as it's impossible to find in the shops here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec. 2010
Good quality for a can. The beans are good, the 2 sausages small and 2 small pieces of duck. It gave us a flavour of south west of France. A bit expensive but it's quite heavy and the delivery is free.

4.0 out of 5 stars New variety to me, 17 Sept. 2011
Having found this after our usual increased in price by around two pounds per can we decided to give it a try. Although more liquid than the other the taste is as good and the quantity & Quality of both the sausage and Duck is better.

3.0 out of 5 stars We were expecting good food but this is just so-so, 16 Nov. 2014
Disappointing flavour. We were expecting good food but this is just so-so. We cancelled our recurring order as can't really look forward to eating any more than the two cans we bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I make it!, 29 Dec. 2014
So good I will save endless hours of time and effort by buying this again rather than cooking it myself as I have done for years ! And it really did taste homemade too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing cassoulet, 23 July 2014
This was far too bland for my taste. It should have a spiciness which was lacking There were too many beans in it as well.
I would not buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good value, 5 Nov. 2014
Nigel Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
Too many beans make it very cloying. Aldi version is better value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2015
J. M. Albinson "jen81965" (England) - See all my reviews
Should be wel received by my family...

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 6 Oct. 2014
A bit pricy but loved it