on 14 April 2014
The two legs of duck were a good size with good flavour and the duck fat surrounding the duck was excellent for producing some delicious roast potatoes. I have had better but this is worth the price as an occasional treat.
on 15 September 2013
compliments to the chef.Just as good as being on holiday in france.Very good dispatch and service and vey well presented
on 4 March 2014
It was delicious, even my French friends were impressed
with the quality of the duck (and they criticized me all the rest of the meal),
Easy to prepare, high quality, 100% recommended!
on 10 January 2014
Delicious tasty and easy to cook - high in fat but that's why it's so nice! I chose this to eat on Christmas Day at a friend's house because it was easy to just put in a roasting dish for 45 minutes with no special preparation required.
on 5 June 2013
This two piece can is just sufficient to serve two people
with the added bonus of goose fat to use for crispy
roast potatoes The legs had ample meat
on 2 January 2013
You get two duck legs in the tin. So easy to cook, just 20-25 mins in my oven and they are lovely and crispy and delicious. So lucky to find them on Amazon as the only other place that I can get them is Waitrose and the nearest store is 30 miles away. Try these for a classic French dish.
on 21 April 2013
Duck confit is one of my favourite foods, my usual supplier was out of stock so I ordered these, they are so tender and tasty. Would suggest it is worth heating a frying pan and finishing them off over high heat to get a really crisp skin. Plus, you get lots of duck fat left over to saute your potatoes.
on 17 January 2012
I received my order on time and thank you.

I must say that the product did not disappoint. My family and I enjoyed it so much and it was exactly what we expected.

I'll buy again.
on 29 December 2014
Cannot recall tasting a canned product which tasted this good - even the cassoulet which I already gave five stars !
Merci beaucoup !
on 2 September 2015
Tasty, sizeable and very convenient to store. We usually have frozen ones but these made a nice change. A brilliant food cupboard extra.

See one answered question