on 1 September 2013
I didn't expect much from this sell as I just got a cheap temporary whilst a new Apple one arrived. However, this shell is far better than my last Apple shell (£40), it fits perfectly and is hard enough to protect my MBP during transport and for general scrapes and scratches. I won't be buying an Apple shell ever again.

This shell is definitely worth every penny.
on 4 March 2013
Did not fit at all well, literally fell off when placed on my MBP, felt horrible, the 2 stars are for the ease of return and refund. Would recommend the Vangoddy Leather Portoflio Carrying Case for Macbook 13" 13Inch Macbook Pro (Black) if looking for a good case.
on 26 October 2012
my macbook pro looks like new the quality is very highest and the price is good
i purchase again another one for my wife

excellent choice
on 16 March 2012
Looks Great, fits perfectly and protects my macbook. Bought to replace a 'leather-look' case and this one is much nicer. The vents help a lot and the texture of the case feels very nice.

Think the silver colour especially looks very professional - I've had lots of nice comments on it in meetings.
on 14 September 2014
Very disappointed. I should have checked the reviews better. The cover does NOT fit correctly. The top falls off as its far too lose.
Quality wise is great and colour looks cool but the fact is it just doesn't fit. I'll either have to throw it away or use double sided tape to fix it on.
on 11 December 2011
It was love at first sight, and I must say army green is "it's death" (La morte sua). Sorry for the italian-ism.
Great product.
on 8 March 2013
It fits (mac book pro 13 inches), feels nice, cool colour, scratch proof and some protection around the house while able to use etc.
But not fit to travel with just this case, neither will it protect your laptop against a drop.
on 13 July 2014