5.0 out of 5 stars Organic bliss
I used this for the first time and was amazed. It feels so realistic and no chamicals. I urge you all to try it. My husband will not let me use anything else. He even buys it for me now....
Published on 16 Aug. 2011 by Boomshanker

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre
This is a water based product and although perhaps helps a little with lubrication, it is very short lived and simply disperses very quickly. Not desperately impressed.
Published 16 months ago by Yvette

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic bliss, 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Yes Yes Yes Organic Water Based Intimate Lubrication 25ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes Lubricant, 14 Jan. 2013
Mr. T. S. Jarvis "tomjarvis" (england) - See all my reviews
Have tried others but this is the best. Does what it is supposed to do and is not messy! Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars yes lubricant, 29 Oct. 2012
this lubricant is excellent, unlike some lubricants this one stays slippy. I have found others to be less effective than yes which is why i give it five stars. I would certainly use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes water - Fab product, 27 Jan. 2013
Diana Jane Clappison (Hull, E. Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As a post menopausal woman I was a fan of another, similar product, for years but have been totally won over to Yes. It is easy to use, gives better lubrication, and none of the residue of the previous product. Price for this is marginally more but well worth it. I also like that the ingredients are organically based. I wish I had found it sooner!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - missing detail in the description, 10 Jan. 2012
The product is good. It does what it should. I would like only to precise that the bottle is 75 mL. The size of the bottle is not mentionned and I thought I was buying the 125 mL.

5.0 out of 5 stars yes yes yes, 23 Mar. 2013
carol wood "c wood" (Barnsley south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
yes yes yes thats all i need to say , ;) wish i had heard about this years ago :)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 8 Jun. 2014
Does what it says! A great product to use. Both me and my hobby really liked it. Would recommend to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 7 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes Lube, 16 Nov. 2013
Mr. D. Reader "Music lover" (Warwickshire England) - See all my reviews
Me and my partner use this and it makes our love life that much more special, we had difficulties before in the bedroom, but now with yes things are much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars phew!, 10 Dec. 2012
As a peri-menapausal woman I'm so relieved that someone has made this product!.It's natural & great.Packaging is lovely too.Would recommend.