5.0 out of 5 stars Most amazing lube you'll ever use
This is the most incredible, amazing, brilliant and great lube I've ever used. I have vestibulodynia and suffer from chronic pain, so was looking for a product that wouldn't irritate my skin while also providing lubrication. I will never go back to any other product as long as this exists.

Pros:
- Beautiful packaging makes me feel pampered
- Smells...
Published 3 months ago by Grinster

3.0 out of 5 stars Lubricate oh yes
Would not buy the big bottle like this,the little individual ones,
are best.so easy to carry in your handbag.
Published 2 months ago by nellie

5.0 out of 5 stars Most amazing lube you'll ever use, 27 Nov. 2014

Pros:
- Beautiful packaging makes me feel pampered
- Smells very neutral (faint pleasant smell but not very noticeable)
- Not sticky
- Looks and feels very similar to natural lubrication
- You don't need to use a lot, a little goes a long way (this is coming from someone who used to load up on lube and have to reapply)
- I don't ever reapply it again
- Safe with condoms

Cons:
- Price? (I read in their newsletter that it's available through the NHS as a prescription so will try that sometime.

Don't think twice - this is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: YES organic water-based intimate lubricant & moisturiser - 25ml (Personal Care)
Does what it says! A great product to use. Both me and my hobby really liked it. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 4 April 2014
Works and lasts unlike the oil based version. Just bought the larger bottle. Pleased it is organic very few are on the market that do not contain nasty chemicals so happy days!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing (especially after child birth and breastfeeding)!!, 30 Nov. 2014
i bought this product after i gave birth to my son ( i was really sore down there) and breastfeeding (made me really dry), due to its healing and moisturizing properties i can definitely say it helped a lot in restoring the moisture and healing process of my vagina due to the fact that i gave birth. and giving the fact that the product is 100% natural i had my mind at ease, that it will not help me only with being intimate again with my husband but also healing me as well.... i can also say that the feeling is sooooo natural its amazing... totally recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 30 May 2014
What can you say about this gel, it does exactly what it says it does and no reactions reported as yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
Great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 7 Jun. 2014
This product is nice to use, and seems better than others, as I think I have an allergies to products with petroleum in
Very good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!!, 20 May 2014
Works wonders!!.....Yes, Yes, Yes!! Found to be better than other products of a similar nature. Pays your money and takes your choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best I had will buy again and again, 11 May 2014
Always used this product best on the market. will buy again and again the water base is very good one to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes Indeed!, 20 Mar. 2014
I think this is lovely stuff, just wish it was slightly less expensive. It has a very natural feel to it. It arrived very quickly and was well packaged.