5.0 out of 5 stars Organic bliss
I used this for the first time and was amazed. It feels so realistic and no chamicals. I urge you all to try it. My husband will not let me use anything else. He even buys it for me now....
Published on 16 Aug 2011 by Boomshanker

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre
This is a water based product and although perhaps helps a little with lubrication, it is very short lived and simply disperses very quickly. Not desperately impressed.
Published 6 months ago by Yvette

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic bliss, 16 Aug 2011
This review is from: Yes Yes Yes 25ml Organic Water Based Intimate Lubrication (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars yes lubricant, 29 Oct 2012
this lubricant is excellent, unlike some lubricants this one stays slippy. I have found others to be less effective than yes which is why i give it five stars. I would certainly use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 23 Oct 2012
This is the first time that I have bought this product and I am really impressed. Looks great in the bottle, quick delivery, feels better than any other lubricant I have tried and most importantly it has the best organic credentials that I can find for intimacy products. Thank you!

P.s. don't be put off by the higher price than some standard lubes - a little goes a long way!

5.0 out of 5 stars lube, 31 Jan 2013
my partner and i love this product, it is alot smaller in size as others but it is organic, safe, lasts along time when being used and a small drop goes a very long way.
we are very satisfied with the product and the service provided.
it only took 3 or 4 days to arrive and as it is a small bottle it was very neatly packaged.
many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars So so good!!, 12 Sep 2013
I react to everything and this stuff is amazing, it feels great - silky, smooth and hydrating and does exactly as it should. It really feels 'natural'

The fact that it is organic and natural as well is a complete bonus :) Glad to know my love life isn't getting in the way of the environment!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 7 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 4 April 2014
Works and lasts unlike the oil based version. Just bought the larger bottle. Pleased it is organic very few are on the market that do not contain nasty chemicals so happy days!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 8 Jun 2014
Does what it says! A great product to use. Both me and my hobby really liked it. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Satisfied Customer, 22 Aug 2014
Just ordered the small bottle to see if it would solve my problem and it did. It was so good I ordered a bigger bottle. I like the organic ethics of the company and this product lived up to the publicity. If you have tried other products out there especially what is available on the NHS you have nothing to lose and a more comfortable live to gain by giving it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Nov 2012
The most natural-feeling lubricant I have used. We are using condoms because I am breastfeeding and do not want to use any hormones. I also do not want any parabens in any product I use and this has been a life saver. Highly recommended it.