5.0 out of 5 stars ideal nylon line wire.
This product offers quite a good improvement on the majority of strimmer line wire.
Is strong yet flexible enough not to shatter on stones always adjusts from strimmer evenly and is good value for money.
Published on 10 Sep 2012 by Amazon Customer

Published 26 days ago by L D Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal nylon line wire., 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: TRUESHOPPING® 2.5MM 25M LONG TOUGH NYLON STRIMMER SPOOL LINE CORD WIRE FOR STRIMMERS (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars This was advertised alongside the strimmer stating that people who ..., 21 Aug 2014
This was advertised alongside the strimmer stating that people who bought that often bought this spool. Unfortunately it is the wrong gauge and is not at all compatible with the strimmer. When I phoned Trueshopping they said it was Amazons fault but if I wanted a refund I would have to return the Item myself at my own cost. The inconvenience and price of return postage for a five quid item did not seem worthwhile so I have left it at that.
Today I am ordering an expensive lawn scarifier but it certainly won't be coming from Trueshopping.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIMMER LINE, 16 Aug 2012
C. A. Hawe "chris hawe" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Another 'must-have' if you don't buy a spare you will live to regret it - take it from me! Great value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars This item was shown as being frequently purchased with the ..., 8 Sep 2014
This item was shown as being frequently purchased with the battery strimmer which I recently purchased which I find only accepts 1.6mm line so I feel that the purchased together suggestion is most misleading. I now have some strimmer line which cannot be used on the new strimmer--- thanks for nothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 30 April 2013
havent really used yet but will let you know when ive done a bit of strimming down the back garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough as old boots, 5 Jun 2013
A piece of nylon that does its job, but compared to a lot of products out there, this is great value for money. Will order it again for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this when I bought the stimmer and it is excellent product highly recommend, 9 July 2014
Bought this when I bought the stimmer and it is excellent product highly recommend Joan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Mr. Richard Fisher (brackley northants) - See all my reviews
it does what it says but at a good price

2.0 out of 5 stars I found that this tool did not do what was expected, 20 May 2013
I found it did not cut the edges very well and was very difficult to do the edges. I now wish I had spent the extra for a Flymo which I originally used

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought in error, 31 May 2013
This was recommended I bought with my cordless strimmer but it was the wrong size. This advertising is misleading and should be removed .