Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 December 2015
Feels a bit strange posting a review for Mars Bars, but here goes....

What you are buying here is 1 full box of Mars Bars, these are the normal size Mars Bar (58g), and you get 48 in that box. There is nothing new, different, special about these Mars Bars, they are the normal bog-standard chocolate bars you can pick-up from your local store.

Oh and for those who don't know, they might be some, Mars Bar is Milk chocolate with soft nougat and caramel centre.
on 29 November 2014
I have been eating this chocolate since I was knee high-d to a grass hopper. It's one of the oldest chocolates available and it's a good example of how 3 main ingredients can be put together in a certain way to produce a delicious taste with the perfect texture.

It consists mainly of chocolate, soft nougat and caramel and it produces a delicious taste that along with the perfect texture melts in your mouth.

If you haven't tried it then I would highly recommend it.
on 29 January 2011
At least that is what my doctor told me. However, back to that old favourite Mars Bar. Named after its inventor, Mr Bar, these have been around for some 80 years. No, I don't mean the ones you'll buy from here as that would make them a little past their sell-by date.

Mars Bars are lovely when cool, yet horrible when hot. Eat one that has been left on a car seat on a hot day and you'll know what I mean. Have cool ones and they'll be a snacktime favourite. Hot stringy caramel is a no-no in my book - mainly because the pages get stuck together.

If you have not tried them before I would recommend buying used or renting first, just in case.
44 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2014
It's Halloween. Do you want to stand out from your neighbours? Do you want the local kids to have the biggest sugar high of their lives? Don't give in to those cheap bargain bags and "party size" bars, spend a bit more and buy a load of these, then hand these our instead. It's well worth the money just to see the looks on the children's faces when they see they're being given proper full size chocolate bars, several children turned to their parents and said "Look Daddy/Mummy/Carer, it's a REAL Mars bar!". However, you might find that your house is much more popular in the the following years!
on 14 March 2016
Munch, munch, gulp (Swallowed it al at once) Oh dear where are the i rntergestion tablets? Nice but not for eating fast
Unless you like non hardened stools, and using half a loo roll every time you sit on the Mystery chair in the secrect little room.
Declasifying the official secrects act as official public revelation.
Legend has it that Hell is under the surface of Mars. But is moving to earth soon, I guess Lord Satan will not be beat welcome when he arrives. And he is thought to be moving to "New Hell" and we are not talking the London Underground but down the toilet. Rumour has it that all the toilet waist has acumerlates under the ground lime a underground oceon. And thus is where we get sent when we die if we was bad. Maybe there is one or two sinners down their already some peole can hear screams coming up through the toilet hole basin. Some say they have seen hands trying to climb up to safty peeping through the toilet basin hole. Some say e en heads that have got stuck in a vien atempt to escape to feed on and deliver that Pizza on time and never atempt 125mph on a built up area for charity again.
Well i guess the noble nobles get the best out of this bar we know as Mars. They take 2 hours to eat it digesting it into fluent water, micro refined for a digestive system worthy of any plating bio mechanism it suggests on the users manual of your intestines. But the sh*t can not get hard it can get solid and they end up with a 2 hour sit on the toilet waiting for Masters Plop to splash down apollo theatre. With stools as solid a lead. Sore ar*e but not runny mess.
on 2 April 2015
This is my 2nd time to order the box of Mars. I have to say I love the way they come with a HUGE best before date. 9 months this time. It was something similar the last time. As someone who lives abroad and prefers the English Chocolate Mars bars to the ones on the Continent but still would only eat around 5 mars a week. The long best before dates for me works out brilliantly.
on 23 October 2013
Such a creamy, rich experience, and more filling than most chocolate bars. Love the dreamy liquid caramel center and the quality chocolate covering.
on 30 May 2016
These are mars bars.
on 11 January 2011
These are very tasty chocolate treats. The only issue I have is that the wrapper gets stuck in your teeth, I would advise removing the wrapper before consuming this delightful snack to avoid this issue.
on 9 February 2015
Was expecting these beasts tomorrow but came a day early so that was a nice surprise. Fast delivery indeed. Will enjoy these, just hope no one discovers them teehee. Think I'll be getting some more soon.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse