on 25 February 2012
Wow I only ordered this item at 2pm yesterday and arrived at 9am this morning :) one very happy customer!! Also they have 18 month expiry date so ideal for my sweet table at the wedding in 4 months yippee!!
on 27 February 2014
Exactly the same thing has happened to me. 10 mini packes of love hearts sent and not the 3k bag. I dont understand why they would send you a replacement knowing it was a fault instead of giving a refund wouldn't it have been obvious that people would not have be happy with that replacement as they expect a 3k bag
on 25 May 2011
Ordered these for wedding favours so I was a little worried that less than 100 would turn up but about 115 turned up eventually so loads of spares! They weren't in a box though, just in a big blue plastic bag so again I was worried they may have been snapped/ crushed but the packs all seemed fine. Arrived very quickly, would definitely recommend.
on 13 October 2011
I only had 1 reservation over the order that I placed for 300 from this seller and that was the best before dates as my wedding is not not until 04/2012. My worries were very misplaced. The order arrived, well packed and all appear to be intact. As for the BB date, my order has 18 months left.
Hope this helps?
22 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 September 2011
Wow! I only ordered these on the afternoon of 7th September; by 10 o'clock in the morning on 8th September they had been delivered. All the sweets are in perfect condition and have arrived in plenty of time for our wedding on 17th September. Thank you so much x
on 28 February 2014
When I ordered these they were advertised as out of date stock and 3Kg for £2.90 so you can understand how disappointed I was when I received a small heart shaped tin full with tiny love hearts in and 10 small mini packets of love hearts, and a letter saying that there was a problem with the drop down box on ordering, there wasn't a drop down box, and it soooo NOT happy especially when you can buy the Heart shaped Tin full of love hearts for £1.49 at B&M :( don't buy from these :(
on 2 March 2014
I ordered 2 x 3 Kilo bags of Love Hearts for an upcoming wedding which were to be part of the Wedding Favours and Candy Table. Why on earth would anybody think that 20 rolls would suffice! They went to the trouble of including a note in the box saying 'During our Quality Control process it has come to our attention that you make (sic) have thought you were purchasing a 3kg bag rather than a 10 rolls pack' then blaming a techical problem. If this was geniune mistake then the proper action would have been to make contact with the customer rather than sending out the wrong order.

I know consumer law isn't as clear cut as 'bricks and mortar' companies having the honour pricing mistakes and had they cancelled the order we wouldn't have had much of an argument but I'm pretty sure sending out the wrong product AND acknowleding it was the wrong product is a different matter. I will be lodging a formal complaint with Amazon to start with. Would do it directly with OP Healthcare but their correspondence only included a telephone number.

I will not be letting this one go.
on 27 February 2014
worst company ever, ordered 3kg and received 10 tiny rolls and a silly little tin which they say was 6.99 which can be bought in any pound shop. they kept changing the price from £2.90 to anything between £15-£19 to get people to buy, they blamed amazon itself saying they were doing it with a introduction of drop down menu, which is a load of rubbish drop down menus have been around for ages and have personally purchased things before on drop down menu. Instead of sending those who had purchased at the lower price as there were loads an email to say the price was wrong they sent out 10 mini rolls approx and a rubbish tin thinking people would be ok with it and they would get away with it! which thankfully backfired on them as they had to give loads of refunds as well as already paid for postage for those items sent and lost items they sent. my question is to them is why on earth did they think they could possibly get away with trying to con people?
on 10 January 2012
Great for party bags and with over 200 rolls the cost works out at 6.5p per roll. Suitable for most small events and firmly packaged. Good sell by dates as well.
on 2 September 2009
These are ok as a novelty however I realised that you can buy 4 full size packets in asda for £1 so not great value.
The packs mainly only have 2 colours in them unlike the full size packs
Not one of my better buys but where ok for party bags